SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi if you go into menu then installation then tp list go down till you see 11934v press ok an scan then movie channels should cum back at the all channel list at the end

just did this cob123 and still no joy for me. Any help to rectify would be much appreciated, sure someone will sort soon.

Menu - 1st menu (edit channel) - delete all - restart box -
Menu - 4th menu (tools) - upgrade by usb - misc files - select .dbs file - wait to complete - restart.

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

17/06/2015

Most of Sky's Movie Channels Changed Transponder

Attachments

• 20150617TPProg.zip
    75.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 20150617TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75 KB · Views: 42
Aj list works fine on a v8s box. After installing switch the box off via the the remote and put it on again. It should sort the problem out.

11418365_994285213938311_1557047857_n.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 07:37 PM ----------

THATS WOT HAPPENS :whacko:

updated ajs new channel list.f5s anyone having any problems with channels not working then working? but different channels not working if i switch off and on the box.strange one as ive done it quiet a few times

updated ajs new channel list.f5s anyone having any problems with channels not working then working? but different channels not working if i switch off and on the box.strange one as ive done it quiet a few times
same as

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ----------

how often do we have to update the list?

Guys I'm bamboozled I've tried everything I think and I jus cant load the channels up.
I've done it before perfectly fine, so I cant say im doing something wrong
But the worst thing is I deleted the old list and now I have NO channels as all as it wont load the new list.
Any IDEAS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back