SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS April May June 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm bamboozled I've tried everything I think and I jus cant load the channels up.
I've done it before perfectly fine, so I cant say im doing something wrong
But the worst thing is I deleted the old list and now I have NO channels as all as it wont load the new list.
Any IDEAS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Right let's try and get you your channels back before we start do you have a copy of you cline or nline on your computer??

---------- Post Merged at 09:42 PM ----------

Right dunno where you are gone but IF you do have it reset your in the settings by selecting "factory settings" and select 1 thru 4 and reset then re-add your cline and then get a fresh channel list and re-add that (I had to do this for my mate the other day and it worked a treat)

Last edited:
Sorry kiddies playing up, back and forth at the moment but thank you soooo much for your time and knowledge.
I'll give it a go but what I did try was the satellite scan and hey presto they came back but not how I had them set out before my favorites where perfectly set out from sports channels to movies.
But I'm going to try and reinstall the channel list again so I'll keep you posted.
Cheers buddy.

Hi guys,

I've got an F5 box, I've changed the channel list multiple times. However I'm still not getting the sky movie channels to work. Instead 'Challenge' is being broadcasted on the frequency. Does anyone know how to get around this? I understand Sky last week changed the frequencies for the Sky Movie channels.

Hi fahdfr
That's the exact problem I was having until I mucked up my channels.
TBH that is what I'm trying to get round so I'm in the same boat at the moment.

Dont bother with the recent update,all the kids tv channels are invalid and a few of the movies dont work
Hopefully someone will know what to do. Who remembers the good ol'days when we all had full HD TV sky sports and movies.. Sky grrrr

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ok i take my last comment back lol I rebooted the box which it did after the update but still had invalid channels and now all is working with no scrambled channels

ok things have been great until today and I've lost all $ channels, looked at all the forum posts and yes I have rebooted and yes I have internet connection and yes I have tick on cline and I have contacted cline supplier and still waiting, what have I missed?

Hi Guys, I have the F5s and using AJ's list--all works fine but some of the scrambled channels dont work when you go to change channel---all I do is reboot the box (from the remote) and then they are all working again. I can live with that lol

hey guys ive tried a few channel lists and carried out all instructions yet im still getting scrambled for sky movies or sky sports

I wish I never touched mine now the chanel are all over the place, may try and upload an old list if that's possible

Hi All,

I am new to all of this. Just recently bought an openbox V8S. What do I need to do to get all the channels? Also some tips on how to update the box with the latest software. All assistance would be greatly appreciated.

(please be aware this little tutorial is what I have done and if anything happens to your box " I or techkings is not responsible for any mishaps breakages,or failures" (has to be said lol )

... I am not a satalite techy but this is what I did (and alls good)

format pen drive - or just delete stuff off if you don't know how to do it ..

download AJ's channel list put on pen drive .

TURN ON BOX

goto
MENU - edit channels - delete all channels
goto
single satalite scan leave settings -do a scan
will take 5/10 min
reboot box (turn off /on )
update channel list off pen drive
(in menu)
update by USB
select misc (leave keep other settings as "yes" go down to type press ok (select) so theres a tick next to it .DBS -TP PROGS DBS
press yellow button let it flash (then reboot )

Bobs ya uncle ... although AJ'S new channel list (AJ's Skybox/Libertview List 21-6-15) may stop all the ups and downs of the past few days .. but I did this method the other day and it was fine before I updated to the new list which I did today (without doing all the above rigmarole again) and seems ok so far ..

AJ update 21/6/15

Update : 21/6/15

Sky Movies
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
Box Office
Radio
Various other channels
Fixed "Invalid Program" error

Full credit to DeejayAJ (y)

Attachments

• AJ's List 21-6-15.zip
    63.2 KB · Views: 64
  • AJ's List 21-6-15 (No Adult).zip
    62.5 KB · Views: 19
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

22/06/2015
Racing UK Changed Transponder
Radio Station Diamond RD renamed Ahomka RD

Attachments

• 20150622TPProg.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 20150622TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75 KB · Views: 23
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

24/06/2015
Various Transponder Moves
Boomerang HD added to 636

Attachments

• 20150624TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20150624TPProg.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 80
AJ update 24/6/15

Update : 24/6/15

Racing UK

Full credit to DeejayAJ (y)

Attachments

• AJ's List 24-6-15.zip
    63.1 KB · Views: 66
  • AJ's List 24-6-15 (No Adult).zip
    62.4 KB · Views: 26

25/06/2015
The following channels have moved transponder:
Sikh Channel
Brit Asia
Colors
Sky Movies Box Office 4
Sky Movies Box Office 14
Sky Movies Box Office 16
Sky Movies Box Office 17
Sky Movies Box Office 18
Sky Movies Box Office 44
Sky Movies Box Office Preview