SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My channel list has been updated but I'm still getting no picture. Still showing as scrambled. Internet connection seems to be fine. Do I need to change or amend the frequency?

As per my post above

If the channels that are not working are saying:

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault

No Signal - check connection to dish, if you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish you might need a no signal fix cable

Invalid Program, Search again! - Update your channel list

Hope this helps.

---------- Post Merged at 08:45 PM ----------

none of the channels are scrambled so ive ruled out that so don't think its my internet connection. some channels are coming up with a poor interfered picture so would that be my dish that needs realigned? I think I have the new channel list. I have a no signal fix cable and it has not helped at all

Is the interference on any of the free channels, if so then yes probably bad dish alignment or problem with the cable between the dish and the box.

if the interference is only on the subscription channels then it could be that your internet connection is not fast enough to receive the encryption keys from the server in time for the box to keep a constant picture, or the server maybe overloaded and is not able to push out the enction keys fast enough. My advice would be to get a test line from 1 or 2 providers and try them out to rule out problems with either your equipment or provider (there is a section on this site where you can ask for a test line).

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

20/09/2015
Sin TV back on 942
Sound Fixed on AMC
12170 - ITV Westcountry West Test added to 1232
12175 - ITV Westcountry West +1 Test added to 1233
50400 Paver Shoes Test added to 1202
10240 ITV Westcountry South West Test added to 1208
10073 ITV4 +1 Test added 1209
10091 - ITV Anglia East +1 Test added to 1216

Attachments

• 20150920TPProg.zip
    75.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 20150920TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi guys just bought a V8S and planing to set it up over the next few days, i have seen lots of talk of missing channels and updates, so am i right n saying that the channels frequency changes every few weeks so i would have to retune or download a new channel list? also I'm in ireland so just making sure the channel list is the same as the one for the UK.

Hi All,

I've been having the following problem for a while now since some channels have had their frequency moved so hope someone can advise - I have a Skybox F3.

I have deleted all channels and done a full Blind Scan and then install the latest channel list updates from this website which is good so far. However, I am not getting FTA channels such as ARY News, Islam Channel even though when I check the frequency for ARY News it is 11597MHz & 22000 V which I assume is correct. When I did do a Blind Scan and went to the Full Satellite channel list instead of going via Favourites, I did notice that these channels are not listed even thiough I did a Blind Scan so is this where my problem is??

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi All,

I've been having the following problem for a while now since some channels have had their frequency moved so hope someone can advise - I have a Skybox F3.

I have deleted all channels and done a full Blind Scan and then install the latest channel list updates from this website which is good so far. However, I am not getting FTA channels such as ARY News, Islam Channel even though when I check the frequency for ARY News it is 11597MHz & 22000 V which I assume is correct. When I did do a Blind Scan and went to the Full Satellite channel list instead of going via Favourites, I did notice that these channels are not listed even thiough I did a Blind Scan so is this where my problem is??

Thank you

You'd be best off installing the latest channel list that you can download above, you put it on a usb stick and instal - easy peasy. the lists are above - lookout for cdub74's post about 6/7 above.

Hi all My SLY sports and movies is saying no signal yet BT is working fine any suggestions

If you have any other sat boxes attached to your dish then disconnect these from the mains (don't just put them in standby, you need to disconnect from the mains) if the channels return whilst all the other boxes are disconnected from the mains then yes you will need a no signal fix cable which you can get from ebay.

If you don't have any other boxes connected to your dish, Which channel list are you using? If it's CWAITE's tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us what numbers appear in the channel
name.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

I have done a reflash of the box, updated to the latest channel list from this website but still not getting some of the channels such as ARY News, Islam Channel, Geo TV.

Thanks

Hi All,

Thank you

You'd be best off installing the latest channel list that you can download above, you put it on a usb stick and instal - easy peasy. the lists are above - lookout for cdub74's post about 6/7 above.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

I have done a reflash of the box, updated to the latest channel list from this website but still not getting some of the channels such as ARY News, Islam Channel, Geo TV.

Thanks

Do you have another box you can plug in to the dish to rule out a problem with the LNB or dish alignment?

my bt sports channels stopped working , my channel list are up to date, is there new one due to come out??

Same here, the BT sport channels were working fine up until the point they begun messing about with their frequencys (around beginning of the month) so updated channel list and get every other channel except these and theres no message on screen, just getting a blank screen on the BT Sport channels, very odd. Don't suppouse anyones got a fix for this?

EDIT - Its an F5 box if thats any use

just tried a blind scan and the bt hd channels appear on the same frequency as they were, but just get a blank screen.

edit: same with 2 different lines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back