SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you install the channel list is there an info button? if so try it and see if it says TP_prog says OK

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I tried a few on my v8s because I didn't use a USB it wouldn't install it

When you install the channel list is there an info button? if so try it and see if it says TP_prog says OK

It's not even loading up mate, no buttons on remote work so gonna have to try that rs232 cable or whatever it's called and hope for the best, got a link from an ukopenbox website and the guy said it's common for this to happen when updating channel lists, fingers crossed

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

14/09/2015
XFM Renamed Radio X (ahead of Launch on 21st September)
Al Arabiya added to 855
Sin TV Moved to 1201 Test section as no longer broadcasting
BBC Radio Foyle Test added to end of Radio Channels
Planet Pop on 370 renamed Chilled
Ummah CH+1 Moved from test to 854

Attachments

• 20150914TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20150914TPProg.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 127
Hi, I have updated 3 boxes with the latest AJ Sat list to get BT sport extra channels. The 2 V8S boxes worked fine but the older box (F5s I think) didn't work. All the channels work except the BT sport extra 1-6 channels. They have appeared in the list but when I select them the screen just stays blank. Anyone know what I can do?

There are quite a few missing channels on aj sat list. There hasnt been a new list in a while. Is one being created?

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

14/09/2015
XFM Renamed Radio X (ahead of Launch on 21st September)
Al Arabiya added to 855
Sin TV Moved to 1201 Test section as no longer broadcasting
BBC Radio Foyle Test added to end of Radio Channels
Planet Pop on 370 renamed Chilled
Ummah CH+1 Moved from test to 854

Thanks

Channels went down yesterday (16/9) on my Skybox F5. It hasn't managed to come back up yet. Downloaded CWAITE's list but still doesn't work. Any advice?

Channels went down yesterday (16/9) on my Skybox F5. It hasn't managed to come back up yet. Downloaded CWAITE's list but still doesn't work. Any advice?

Agreed, two Skybox F5 both now scrambled all channels. Done same CWAITE refresh - any advice - New Cccam time?

got my sky f5s box about a month ago and been working great until today when all of a sudden half my channels do not work. get sky sports ok but bt sport, kids channels and movies are not working very well despite it being the same signal strength as sky sports. any suggestions?

If the channels that are not working are saying:

Scrambled - then check your internet connection to box, if internet ok then contact your line provider sounds like server maybe be at fault

No Signal - check connection to dish, if you have any other satellite boxes connected to the dish you might need a no signal fix cable

Invalid Program, Search again! - Update your channel list

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
none of the channels are scrambled so ive ruled out that so don't think its my internet connection. some channels are coming up with a poor interfered picture so would that be my dish that needs realigned? I think I have the new channel list. I have a no signal fix cable and it has not helped at all

My channel list has been updated but I'm still getting no picture. Still showing as scrambled. Internet connection seems to be fine. Do I need to change or amend the frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back