SKYBOX CHANNEL LISTS July August September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I already have a nline in a v5s, is it easily transferable to a zgemma?

Yes you can use "dump to USB" to put the CCcam file on USB then use this on your Zgemma. Certain providers let you use your line on 2 devices, but some don't so be careful.

I am away at the moment but have managed to update the Adult version of the CWAITE list to reflect the new BT sport HD changes, please see my website to download, I will upload to the forum when I get home.

Hi all. Hope you can help. I'm. Complete novice with my openbox v5s. My channels are all disappearing nod I believe I need to download a channel list. I've been onto ajsat but I don't really know what I'm doing. Could someone help please.

Hi all. Hope you can help. I'm. Complete novice with my openbox v5s. My channels are all disappearing nod I believe I need to download a channel list. I've been onto ajsat but I don't really know what I'm doing. Could someone help please.

Hi look there is a teach in right at the start of this string of questions and answers so go to page 1 and look at the stickies ,basically you need a USB a program downloaded that will unpack a compressed file,there are a number that are free one you could use is WINRAR ,then when you download the compressed file from AJ or somebody else,the file will go into winrar you then put your USB into your computer and then unpack the file using winrar to the USB now you are ready to put that into your box,there is a teach in for what to do then as well

I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

31/08/2015
BT Sport HD channels moved transponder (non adult list now updated)
Arqiva MCR Test added to 1232
53598 Propery TV +3 Test added to 1201

Attachments

• 20150831TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20150831TPProg.zip
    75.8 KB · Views: 146
I have updated the CWAITE (Previously sattv5) Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

31/08/2015
BT Sport HD channels moved transponder (non adult list now updated)
Arqiva MCR Test added to 1232
53598 Propery TV +3 Test added to 1201

Brilliant haven't updated my channel list in about a year nice to see regular updates!

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

03/09/2015
Some Sky Box Office Channels Moved Transponder
LFCTV Changed Transponders
52295 Al Arabiya test added to 1201
Property TV +3 added to 274
Sky Box office 720 to 733 & 735 no longer active so removed

Attachments

• 20150903TP_PROGnoadult.zip
    75 KB · Views: 56
  • 20150903TPProg.zip
    75.7 KB · Views: 156
Mine seem to have updated fine.. Didn't think it was working as it was taking about 20 seconds for the channel to come on.. Only channel I've not got is Box Nation HD.. CanI keep updating with different lists and keep the ones that have updated or will it only update whats in the list?

Well most people download a new channel list and just put that into their box,of course if you only have a couple of channels missing you can change just those by entering just those frequencies,I wait until channels I watch are missing then renew the whole of the channel list it is easier.reading again you can only use one one list be it AJ's orCWAITE when you load it the old one will be overwritten ,you can if you want remove the old list before you load the new one.

Mine seem to have updated fine.. Didn't think it was working as it was taking about 20 seconds for the channel to come on.. Only channel I've not got is Box Nation HD.. CanI keep updating with different lists and keep the ones that have updated or will it only update whats in the list?

Whilst Box Nation SD is a 24/7 channel, Box Nation HD is a temporary channel that only transmits when a Live fight is shown, you will get the message "invalid program, search again!" when no live fights are being shown.

If I already have a nline in a v5s, is it easily transferable to a zgemma?

Yes you can use "dump to USB" to put the CCcam file on USB then use this on your Zgemma. Certain providers let you use your line on 2 devices, but some don't so be careful.

my parents have a sky box f3 or 5.. i just bout a Zgemma 2s.. im not sure of her line, as in the details. i have a nline and no my own details, is there anyway of finding them out so i can put it onto the Zgemma box?

many thanks

Just tried to upload new channel list on my VS5 and now my box is just coming up no signal, I cant even get the menu up or anything but it definitely installed the TP_Prog as it had a green light next to it. box isn't even turning off just constant 'load' but all cables in as was watching it before updating. anyone any ideas???

Just tried to upload new channel list on my VS5 and now my box is just coming up no signal, I cant even get the menu up or anything but it definitely installed the TP_Prog as it had a green light next to it. box isn't even turning off just constant 'load' but all cables in as was watching it before updating. anyone any ideas???

Try powering the unit off by removing the power lead, then removing the satelitte cable, then power it back on with no satelitte cable connected. Worked for me on my old V5S.

Try powering the unit off by removing the power lead, then removing the satelitte cable, then power it back on with no satelitte cable connected. Worked for me on my old V5S.

Tried all that mate but found a solution that should work, needing a Null Modem Cable RS232 so will hopefully get it up and running by the end of the week, have to connect it up to pc and install program again then new listings, just need to wait on the cable coming from ebay now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back