Skybox F5S

Biglex

Hi Everyone,

New hear, I just got the F5S installed the channels from a memory stick but I get the no signal page any ideas?

no signal on all channels? or no channels at all with no option when you press the fav button?

Did you format your usb stick before loading channel list and when loading to box did you press yellow button?
They are the 2 most common errors.

Reaper.

When you've connected the sat cable have you connected it to the 2nd screw on "in" connector rather than the first "loop" connector

Hi all new to this iv got one of the v5s openbox its works fine all day but when it gets to 8 at night when I go on the sky chanels it just says scrambled and dosent work till the moring any help would be appreciated

Hi all new to this iv got one of the v5s openbox its works fine all day but when it gets to 8 at night when I go on the sky chanels it just says scrambled and dosent work till the moring any help would be appreciated

A new line maybe? The line is probably overloaded?

In sorry I'm brand new to this all I know is iv bought a plug and play openbox vs5 that all the chanels work during the day then come 8 Ish the chanels with the money sign () when clicking on them all that comes up is scrambles iv turn the box on and off and tryed again and still the same stuff

Hi, it sounds like like your server is oversold, most "plug n play" box's are, can you try a test from another provider and see if it changes?

Back