Android

stebronx

Hi all anyone got any ideas of box/stick trying to to get away from fire stick as there getting more an more strict currently using 4k max gen2 TIA

Hi all anyone got any ideas of box/stick trying to to get away from fire stick as there getting more an more strict currently using 4k max gen2 TIA
In which way are Amazon getting more strict? I have 4k max and 4k stick working as they should be with side loaded apps VPN etc

Last edited:
@moshibeth ,looking at the gigablue

Connections & Connectivity

1x Type-C

1x HDMI 2.1

1x DC 5V/1A USB-C Power Connector

- Dual WiFi (2.4/5G)

- Bluetooth 5.0

i,e, 1x Type-C cannot see from images but do you think that is actuall usb type c port not for power connection but perhaps to attach other usb say flash drive with adaptor ?

1x Type-C

1x HDMI 2.1

- Dual WiFi (2.4/5G)

- Bluetooth 5.0

i,e, 1x Type-C cannot see from images but do you think that is actuall usb type c port not for power connection but perhaps to attach other usb say flash drive with adaptor ?
I will have a look at the full specs later.

1x Type-C

1x HDMI 2.1

- Dual WiFi (2.4/5G)

- Bluetooth 5.0

I have ordered one from w o s should be with me early next week urie. I really like the spec on them. Fed up with the crap on amazon but the simpleness of the remote takes some beating.

In which way are Amazon getting more strict? I have 4k max and 4k stick working as they should be with side loaded apps VPN etc
They should be ok for some time, Amazon are at an idea stage for changes and they probably won't happen

Think people mean with the new os that supposed to be coming out that there getting more strict but that will be for newer devices in near future
If your wanting a stick take a look at the GaigaBlue Dcoclour GD1.

If you want a box look into the Q8 android box good spec for the money.
The stick does look pretty decent be better option than firesticks and be good competition.
I have ordered one from w o s should be with me early next week urie. I really like the spec on them. Fed up with the crap on amazon but the simpleness of the remote takes some beating.
Specs do look decent maybe a worth while investment going forward

On the Q8 box does anyone know how to sort VOD / TV into recently added?
I'll have a look tonight mate.

But i suspect once you refresh your provider what you have changed will be over written so its probably i provider thing.

Cherry TV is very usable but more basic than Tivimate etc.

But i suspect once you refresh your provider what you have changed will be over written so its probably i provider thing.

Cheers mate appreciate it

Cant find it anywhere but on the youtube video it shows on the VOD section and are browsing there is an option to change the sorting order

Hi Ferret

Did you manage to have a look mate?

Still can't find it!

Back