Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
added to post #105

yes, exactly like that, sorry i did read previous posts but must have missed it.

I have downloaded the files from post 105, and i copied the line of code from your mods xml

and pasted on to mymods xml, then rebooted

however, this is the result :

1_0_19_D4B_22_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

it's like it's tried to change the colour but not quite got there! is there an additional piece of code i am missing?

thanks

Last edited:
Yea as said your png will be in the wrong place
Just change the location to some where you like

---------- Post Merged at 12:22 PM ----------

Just noticed did I leave the file as infobar.xml
silly me

Did you notice Siilver has the png in the mods folder <ePixmap pixmap="mods/split-panel-tabs.png"

I didn't at first willo, no, doh! All sorted now :) thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 PM ----------

silly me

All works fine now :) many thanks for your help and hard work

1_0_19_D4B_22_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg

I didn't at first willo, no, doh! All sorted now :) thanks

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 PM ----------

silly me

All works fine now :) many thanks for your help and hard work

View attachment 19474

What should the code

<!-- Active Tab Colour changde --> <!-- inforbar.xml -->

<screen name="GraphicalEPGPIG2">
<panel name="GraphicalEPGPIGTemplate" />
<ePixmap pixmap="mods/split-panel-tabs.png" position="60,267" size="1160,422" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent" zPosition="0" />
<widget source="Title" render="Label" position="90,267" size="250,35" font="Bold;25" valign="center" transparent="1" noWrap="1" foregroundColor="skydarkblue" backgroundColor="skygold" zPosition="1" />
<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" /> </screen>

be saying now please

What should the code<!-- Active Tab Colour changde --> <!-- inforbar.xml -->

<ePixmap pixmap="mods/split-panel-tabs.png" position="60,267" size="1160,422" alphatest="blend" backgroundColor="transparent" zPosition="0" />
<widget source="Title" render="Label" position="90,267" size="250,35" font="Bold;25" valign="center" transparent="1" noWrap="1" foregroundColor="skydarkblue" backgroundColor="skygold" zPosition="1" />
<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" /> </screen> be saying now please

The code hasn't changed, you just need to copy the mods folder to slyk1-hd to get the yellow image in.

What should the code

<!-- Active Tab Colour changde --> <!-- inforbar.xml -->

<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" /> </screen>

be saying now please

yes as willo has said the code itself doesn't change, the reason i had the error is because i hadn't downloaded the split-panel-tabs.png file, you can create a folder called 'mods' in the slyk-1hd folder, or just overwrite the default split-panel-tabs.png folder in slyk-1-hd/mybackgrounds and change mods to mybackgrounds in epg.xml

change mods to mybackgrounds

​:)

Last edited:
What should the code<!-- Active Tab Colour changde --> <!-- inforbar.xml -->

<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" /> </screen> be saying now please

The code hasn't changed, you just need to copy the mods folder to slyk1-hd to get the yellow image in.

when I did that I got the same result as grantdavy91 post #229

when I did that I got the same result as grantdavy91 post #229

Also download silver's split-panel-tabs.png from the same dropbox link, and create a mods folder in slyk-1-hd; or overwrite the default split-panel-tabs.png in the mybackgrounds folder, and amend 'mods' on line 164 to 'mybackgrounds' then it will work :)

So there's a folder called 'mods' in slyk1-hd?
Did you restart GUI?

not by default, that's what silver has created; i didn't use the mods folder for mine, i have just overwritten the default 'split-panel-tabs.png' in 'mybackgrounds' and edited the epg.xml to point to 'mybackgrounds' for the new png opposed to mods

The code in siilvers post points to the mods folder. Either copy the folder or edit the code for the png file.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

should be: <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/split-panel-tabs.png"

Last edited:
The reason I did put the edited files in the mod folder is for when there is an update. So you do the have to change them to the molded file.

Thought it was easier than changing them every time

The reason I did put the edited files in the mod folder is for when there is an update. So you do the have to change them to the molded file.

Thought it was easier than changing them every time

you're right it makes more sense, i know i've done it the other way, you've thought ahead for when there's an update, something i didn't do!
I've made a list of exactly what i've changed anyway so i can always revert back to how i want it, but it's much easier to do it the way you have done it
Just as well i'm liking playing around with the box haha!

Thanks gentlemen for your time patience and knowledge, very much appreciated. No opinionated, demeaning or smart-ass replies that can be found in other forums.

colour epg.jpg

Thanks again Willo3092, silver, grantdavey91 for the replies and bigcol for the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back