software updates?

Go onto open atv nightly builds website you want air digital select your box model and select one of the zip files to download once downloaded extract the Zgemma file open the Zgemma file if there is a file that says no force rename to force put the Zgemma onto a formatted USB stick completely power box off put USB into rear then power box back on when it gets to hdmi setting put remote down open putty enter your box ip address press connect will say login as type root then press enter then will say logged in as then type all this command opkg install http://wdbuild.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter and infinity will install

Yes fat32 make sure it's a spare USB and not one you use in box and have your box ip address before you reflash

It depends you don't have to update but or reflash but better yes mate you will have to do it all again we all have to learn mate but you all up and running now

I’ve just noticed the recordings page and although everything is there from before and working all the text is bunched up and slightly over lapping. image.jpg

On that screen press menu then settings and reduce number of rows to around 8 but have a play and see what settings best

I’m looking for 6.3 but I’ve only got 6.1 A’s an option when I press the blue button

If you flash to openatv 6.2, takes 10 mins, then flash to 6.3, another 10 mins
When you click blue button to flash online, instead of picking one of the 6.1 or 6.2 in the list, check if the blue button says 6.3

Back