Some cable channels epg are incorrect when i view the channel

Anyone know how i can fix this issue?
Thanks

Have you downloaded the new sat and cable files in abs.

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 PM ----------

All channels should be correct then and make sure you update epg

Your setanta should be replaced with EIR sports and sky movies sky cinema

---------- Post Merged at 09:49 PM ----------

Picons should be different too

Anyone know how i can fix this issue?
Thanks

Have you downloaded the new sat and cable files in abs.

All channels should be correct then and make sure you update epg

Your setanta should be replaced with EIR sports and sky movies sky cinema

---------- Post Merged at 09:49 PM ----------

Picons should be different too

Where are the new sat and cable files?

How do i update epg?

Depends on what build / image you are using - openvix or openatv - would help if you stated that

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 AM ----------

I'll look into it but as far as I know there's nothing that can be done because epg is imported from vm feeds not like sat that needs external sources

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shah1 View Post
Have a slight issue with channel 307 epg (Sky Action HD), listings are all wrong - is there anything I can do to fix this?
ok found a solution menu, setup, system, epg click on load/save/delete choose delete this will wipe all epg so re download crossepg then place the box on vm preview channels for about 15 minuets it will take a while for all the vm epg to populate but it should update it all in the morning when epgrefresh runs

This is for dsayers openvix image - thanks to dsayers for the fix -

Depends on what build / image you are using - openvix or openatv - would help if you stated that

I'll look into it but as far as I know there's nothing that can be done because epg is imported from vm feeds not like sat that needs external sources

Have a slight issue with channel 307 epg (Sky Action HD), listings are all wrong - is there anything I can do to fix this?
ok found a solution menu, setup, system, epg click on load/save/delete choose delete this will wipe all epg so re download crossepg then place the box on vm preview channels for about 15 minuets it will take a while for all the vm epg to populate but it should update it all in the morning when epgrefresh runs

I'm using sucmnsee image and downloaded the two sat and cable files. Then update and rescan epg and everything is showing in epg and up to date now. I'm on openvix

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 AM ----------

Here's the link to download the files below

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/96777-autobouquetsmaker-sat-xml-cable-xml-updater.html

i am dsayers latest openvix image and sky family hd from cable is the issue.

Sky family HD and all channels are working fine for me. Sorry I can't help in afraid as your using a different build than me. Sorry about that

I was having same m8, but in my area we have 4 Net Id's for Cable TV, so tried them all till the right one worked ? but cart find setanta, its ok on sat ?

If you have downloaded the config updater link in post 5 and in autobouqete marker configure check if you have include not indexed channels to yes that should do it for you

Back