starview 7 down?

starview is crap... hate it! keeps freezing, and then goes off, i have to close it from behind and then put it back on, I've packed it away, cant be bothered with it anymore.

Reading your views on s/v7 it looks like you wanted to use krypview
so why did you not buy one.All s/v 7 i know are working perfect
for what the cost is , oh and by the way how many channels can you watch
at once, seems to me to be lots for free to air , which is what you are getting
oh! almost forgot E**N SLY1, MISSING. i think it supplys 300 channels doesn't it
so be grateful to the guys who work hard to bring you all info.

Yuo could try checking you internet connection first.

Health, Love and Peace to all.
Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal!

LOL LOL

Added after 15 minutes:

Server down again 1605 02/11/2010, getting quite pissed of now at how often this is occurring

It seems to me and the contact i have with guys using s/v 7 that it is more likely the individual internet connection. my m8s all live close by each other but only 1 or 2 have any problems about dropping off. most having no probs.
So i think we should all chill out and give thanks and let the guys who sort this stuff out for us,
to carry on and find a solution for it. After all its only less than a handful of channels.
Also it is all fairly new to us all, this s/v 7, including the guys who work on it .

Health, Love and Peace to all.
Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal!

Last edited:
hi im new to all this so any help greatly recieved. but what it is, is i brought the starview hd combi put everything together scanned but its just coming up scrambled channel how do i sort this please.

Added after 11 minutes:

hi im new to all this so any help greatly recieved. but what it is, is i brought the starview hd combi put everything together scanned but its just coming up scrambled channel how do i sort this please.

Last edited:
I have a problem with SV 7 and it suddenly stopped working. I got told it would never come back because guys behind the scene got arrested.

watching channels illegally....i wish no body has to do this...

I wish no one has to watch a channel illegally, problem is companies like sky force people to do it by putting their subscription charges so high. How can you pay over £50 per month to watch certain sports channels when you are not entirely sure you would have time to watch it? They pay millions to footballers, millions to celebrities and take this money from middle to lower earners. Office of Fair Trade would never look at this?

I wish no one has to watch a channel illegally, problem is companies like sky force people to do it by putting their subscription charges so high. How can you pay over £50 per month to watch certain sports channels when you are not entirely sure you would have time to watch it? They pay millions to footballers, millions to celebrities and take this money from middle to lower earners. Office of Fair Trade would never look at this?

no one HAS to do it! its your choice if you go down the illegal route no one elses! NO ONE forces you to do it!

If you chose to go down the illegal route then you have to take the consequences All ofthem! If you dont have time to watch or they dont show what you want, then Dont pay - simple.
Paid tv has nothing to do with celebs of Footballers paypackets! They get paid for the job they do Not for sky or VMs tv package prices

no one HAS to do it! its your choice if you go down the illegal route no one elses! NO ONE forces you to do it!

If you chose to go down the illegal route then you have to take the consequences All ofthem! If you dont have time to watch or they dont show what you want, then Dont pay - simple.
Paid tv has nothing to do with celebs of Footballers paypackets! They get paid for the job they do Not for sky or VMs tv package prices

well said Linny.. no-one is exactly putting a gun to your head saying you have to do it lol

all we want to know is when/ if at all we will have our channels back or do we all have2 infest in2 kyptview having wasted our hard earnt cash with STARVIEW.........

all we want to know is when/ if at all we will have our channels back or do we all have2 infest in2 kyptview having wasted our hard earnt cash with STARVIEW.........

IF you read the forums you will know that NO ONE KNOWS!! If you have wasted your money as you feel then maybe you should NOT have purchased!
you pays your money you takes your choice!
Also on the forums - im sure most of them out there When something is concrete the whole darn world will know!

Here as soon as the Admin team know it will be posted, so PLEASE stop asking and complaining you got no free tv! everyone is in the same boat!!!!

"IS the starview server down again in Belfast "
try and read the above thread which is in the s/v section.
will give you some answers.
as regards to paying subscriptions to fill murdoch and others's pockets it's answers like the above
that gives licence to such high charges being made.
football remember would be redundent without the watching
"paying or otherwise none paying public.

I for ONE will never ever subscribe to anything connected to that money grabbing BA****D MU****H

CHEERS ALL

Last edited:
maybe moderator needs to lock the thread and then open it when there is news. Getting abit tiring this thread.

Last edited:
Same questions over & over, me personally am losing faith as each day passes!!! It would be nice too if Starview could release a statement through here or even their main uk importer wzzard

Every body is getting a bit stress & snappy!
It's good too know the I ain't the only one without the channels!

SO let this thread keep on going because people do make funny comments sometimes & IT MAKES ME LAUGH???

LOL

regards
Singhie

in a way it just spamming, writing the same thing over and over again, a user does not want to go through alot of pages before finding what he/she requires.

Back