Starview 7 Firmware

Hi. I am only new on all this.. I have bought a SV7, and i have updated the software with this "Show must go on" and when searching the channels can't find any.! i am in ireland. could anyone please help me!

Hi i have just joined but cannot access the download 'the show must go on', any clues anyone please.

Yep read forum rules and message from admin about downloading and suggestion as to where to make your first post

JP8552 from your IP address you seem to be in the south of Ireland, that box won't work there :(

Last edited:
Hi. I am only new on all this.. I have bought a SV7, and i have updated the software with this "Show must go on" and when searching the channels can't find any.! i am in ireland. could anyone please help me!

Unfortunately jp, the starview no longer works in Ireland. Only the uk & Northern Ireland. You could try & contact your supplier & see if they`ll refund you.
They shouldnt have sold you a box in the first place knowing you`re in Ireland & the box is not working.

I dont think there are any cable boxes working in Ireland atm. You could always go down the sat route though.

This is probably one of the best sat boxes out there at the moment >> http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-satellite/21997-ultimate-guide-blade-media-7000s-satellite-receiver.html

Edit - We are raffling one of these boxes off on Techkings at the moment.

The draw is next Saturday night if you`re interested. >> http://www.techkings.org/general-chat/24384-raffle-blade-media-7000s-hd-receiver-130-cash.html

Last edited:
jp send the box back and get a refund or see if they sell the blade and upgrade.:)

but make sure you take the software off it.

cheers mate. just bought a couple of tickets as well. great idea any ways about the sat. i have thought about it before, just got another great reason to go for it.
thanks for all your help

"Read" the posts in the starview section and you will find your answer.?Maybe you could enlighten us with what you have all ready got installedon your box,there is no new firmware.

your . right guy's . the only way to view is to sub

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

oh by the way .. the quality is fantastic

read first post on first page in thread below, or use the search function we have here at TK, god knows theres enough threads about the blinking starview :dunno:
i have down loaded the firmware and put in 1819 and still nothing and the box still says not connected

You have to subscribe (pay) for support,

if you downloaded the link on first page (what I linked you to) there is also a file in that link to subscribe for support.

sorry can you explain what i shouldnt have done, regards gooner69

sorry it would have all been explained in the PM you'd have received, but if you want me to explain it no probs,

we have some rules here on TK and one of them been no posts of thanks, it clutters up threads and makes them unbelievably long (and who wants to be sifting through posts of thanks to get the info your after),

so here at TK we have a thank/like button under posts for this reason, if a member posts thanks, great, like brill etc, the said posts are deleted and a reminder/infraction given to member to read forum rules,

Your post was :
k thanks :happy:

hope this clears it up for you :)

Last edited:
Back