[Starview HD Combo+] Setting Up SAT

u19113

Hello, I previous managed to get the Starview HD combo+ working, but after a week of being swtiched off, I switched it on only to find NO channels are being picked used when scanning, (ive already Factory-RESET) the box many times), the KEY EDIT menu exists I have also reset the key data, with no luck, any advice? My area has "supposedly gone to NG3" but my old starview clones seem to work fine,

some additional info:

Software verson -> f4.04, LDR -> 00.21
last update -> FEB 12 2010

any help would be great, I usually dont have much trouble, but these HD COMBO boxes have VERY less info avaliable online currently.

thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also quick suggestion, please make the latest fw files for the starview HD combo+ boxes
aval for d/l as they are currently dead links, also please update guide so less people have issues
current stickys contain some old fw and irrelvant info, hope it help others, kl

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

soz to dupe post, but I cant seem to modify the post above for corrections, above I meant no channels (even FTA) are beign picked up what so ever, so I cant even see free ones.

no worries, found by re-flashing it resolved the issue

Hello,
not many help threads are out there regarding how to set up the sat section on these boxes, I understand the CCAM feature but was wondering is there any method just to get the sat channels how I get the cable channels without CardShaaaring

Natively you will not get much more than the channels in the freesat, and DigiTV package on 1W, however that is also expected to go to the unhacked N3 very soon

Packages available could be increased by also buying something like a DiabloCAM2, Gamma card, Millennium Plus card, or Omnia Plus card. Appropriate programmer would also be needed.
:whistling:

What components exactly would I need with my Starview HD combo+ to gain most SKY channels, e.g. GAMM@ CARD VidGuard ND$, etc... thanks in advance im a newbie when it comes to sat setup

You wont get sky channels unless you cardshare and this proves difficult on sv hd

Try this..

All you have to do is put this softcam key on a USB then insert into HD combo use front port then in menu, accessory, USB and find the softcam file then hit ok and it will ask you to import.. Also the file below is compressed rar so has to be extracted 1st

Gives access to these sats

TRT 6 (8.0°W) (BISS)
TV Globo (13.0°E) 00
Teleclub (Swiss cable) 01
TV Globo (13.0°E) 01
RAI (13°E)
DigiTV (0.8°W)00
Mediatech (4.0°w)
Telefônica TV Digital Brasil(61.0°W)
bliner(00.0°)
BISS keys Update
All keys Update
info:using scam 3.58 or mgcamd 1.35 for package...
1)BIS
2)Satisfaction S1-S8(ADULT CHANNELS)
3)ART 13E
4)ALJAZEERA SPORTS 1-8

Attachments

• SoftCam..rar
    20 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Hello,
Thanks for this info. I am wondering whether the ethernet connection has to be activated to get this softcam to work. What channels does it give access to anyway?

No dongle or ethernet needed just latest sw installed a usb pen drive to add files to staview and need a sat dish connected works like old starview keycode but this is to access sats

Gives access to these sats

TRT 6 (8.0°W) (BISS)
TV Globo (13.0°E) 00
Teleclub (Swiss cable) 01
TV Globo (13.0°E) 01
RAI (13°E)
DigiTV (0.8°W)00
Mediatech (4.0°w)
Telefônica TV Digital Brasil(61.0°W)
bliner(00.0°)
1)BIS
2)Satisfaction S1-S8(ADULT CHANNELS)
3)ART 13E
4)ALJAZEERA SPORTS 1-8

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this thread. What are the files required for the Starview HD combo + to open the encrypted channels on Hotbird? Thanks

Hi, I have a sky dish fitted using SVHD combo lan.Which one of the listed sats will work for me as my dish is not motorised and points at Hotbird I think.

please help
after i open the auto detect on usb it asks me to import key not config server data,the file on the usb shows as softcam key not softcam .cfg.
What am i doing wrong?

Back