[Starview HD Combo+] Setting Up SAT

Hi,
Thank you for the "how to" I was looking all over the web for this for days. can you please add how a typical cline is entered manually into the starview HD combo under the server setup? I got a cline starting with "C: bla.bla.bla 31** user1 password". I tried to enter it but it will not connect. is there a step I'm missing to get it to connect?
Thank you again

Hi, some servers won`t connecct with CCCam, try using Newcamd in the server setup. Also check forum where you got the cline for issues on their side (might be others with same problem)

i have a sky dish will i be able to recieve those sat with my dish waiting to have my motorized dish fitted

Gives access to these sats

TRT 6 (8.0°W) (BISS)
TV Globo (13.0°E) 00
Teleclub (Swiss cable) 01
TV Globo (13.0°E) 01
RAI (13°E)
DigiTV (0.8°W)00
Mediatech (4.0°w)
Telefônica TV Digital Brasil(61.0°W)
bliner(00.0°)
BISS keys Update
All keys Update
info:using scam 3.58 or mgcamd 1.35 for package...
1)BIS
2)Satisfaction S1-S8(ADULT CHANNELS)
3)ART 13E
4)ALJAZEERA SPORTS 1-8

Hi, some servers won`t connecct with CCCam, try using Newcamd in the server setup. Also check forum where you got the cline for issues on their side (might be others with same problem)

thank you for your help,
I used a Newcamd server and after the "missing final step"(switching it off and on) it connected and all works great!

CCCAM working but freezes

I have CCCAM working but get regular freezing - every 10 mins roughly, sometimes scrambled for around 30-40secs, then picture reappears. I have tried several servers, some better then others. Is NEWCAM the better option for SV?

Thanks

Just want to add my thanks to kiddy and the team.

I am using a c-line and have to say it is damn nice, so nice it would tempt me to go down the dreambox route.
One thing that really annoys em with the sv7hd on the sat side is the electronic program guide, it simply does not work... :( You cannot see (easily) what programs are on now and next without actually changing to each channel. Is this me or everyone!?
Have to resort to an app for the iphone, which tells me whats on!

On a side note i have a few friends who have this box with no sat dish, is there any kind of eta on this? Don't want anything in set in stone! Even a month eta!

Hi
I have read a few forum & they all say that starview HD is a closed box & the software that is loaded on the boxes are glitchly?
So that why you get the freezing t
They do recommend anything other than a Starview because you can load an image which will install software for the boxes
You can load the new version of CAM
I have some where on me laptop which I can upload if you want?

regards

Singhie

:cheesy grin:

Hi
I have read a few forum & they all say that starview HD is a closed box & the software that is loaded on the boxes are glitchly?
So that why you get the freezing t
They do recommend anything other than a Starview because you can load an image which will install software for the boxes
You can load the new version of CAM
I have some where on me laptop which I can upload if you want?

regards

Singhie

:cheesy grin:

That would be good Singhie but I wouldn't know where to start!

Would that help stop the freezing?

Great Forum. Still got lots to lean as am a complete newbie to the sat side of the SV HD Combo.

delighted your here, but post has nothing to do with topic of thread

if you want to introduce yourself, we have an intro section here

deleted

What freezing? Are you using a paid c-line subscriber on the sat side?
I found i had to use the sat only firmware to stop my glitching (knightrider i think it was)

hi
i haev a starview hd combo and dreambox 500s if i put the cline on the dream box it works fine but when i enter the cline in to the sv hd combo the channels are scrambled but it shows that it is connected

i have just tried a c-line in a hd combo a cccam one, all does work well but yes its freezes,
1 im using the lastest software
2 will using the old grove rider be better
3 should i try get a newcamd (c-line)
4 should i try a different provider ?
thanx in advance

ok have paid for a month aon a newcamd ill let you know whats best

Last edited:
hi my starview hd combo with ethernet lan port has gone down on sky sat chanels are saying scrambled chanel only free to air work please help

Back