Starview joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so starview disable there chat on there official web page. I see they are still taking subs (DO NOT PAY SUBS) conning people left right and centre. These are now conmen with false pretence. What's your views on this saga??.... And btw if any starview tech team read this.... I personally hop you are now cought for conning people out ther money for a useless box full of problems. Rant over

I don't think there is an opposing view to yours mate, all you have to do is look through the last 10 threads in the Starview section, and you will find the opinions of many other members.

dont think any of those assholes have much to say these days.

What is the point people now know what a bunch of shisters they are dealing with, you only have to look at the way they disabled there chat box to see, they dont want other people to see and read the truth not that they left that on the chat box long enough anyway, with people now putting in pay pal claim disputes they wont be long in business, and also there paypal account will also be closed with the amount of claims and bad press they are getting, as paypal wont want to be apart of a so called business that shaft people.

starview joke !!!

KNOCK KNOCK WHOS THERE ? NOT STARVIEW ! THEY HAVE DONE ONE (with everyones money) !!!!!!! lol

Come over to KV.. you know it makes sense..cushty..! sub or no subs.. i rest my case..
Every month i get from out of it i am always 50 quid plus the odd boxing match better off...in 2 and a bit months box has paid for itself..2 words... playco armboy..(google it)

starview website been under attack 1208 guests but they couldnt break security , also boxes will be up and runing soon best i can say the now

also boxes will be up and runing soon best i can say the now

The problem is that Jake and the other mods have been saying this for months now, the last update was that it would be up and running within 48 hours and that was a about 6 days ago and this is just one of many false promises in the past 8 weeks at least maybe longer, why should anyone trust anything you say now?

your full of crap snedz you are just a pawn in their system, they have been saying they be back next week then next week comes and goes and people get more crap, what about all the people that have already paid for subs weeks ago, are they going to be given extra time, and the people who's boxes cant even get on to the server, and then been told by starview its virgin blocking your box lol then another story ohh your box wont connect to the server you have to buy a new box lol there is more stories going around here by them and the mods to write a book on how to keeping a straight face telling lies.

Guys dump starview and get a KV one off payment for the box the rest is all FREE !! what more could you want, and you also dont get told utter crap when they are off, the choice is yours at the end of the day.

So whats the deal Snedz, you just going to go around the forum "disliking" posts that aren't positive about Starview??
As for "disliking" my post in this thread, explain why, as I posted that the original posters sentiments seem to be the only one around here (maybe you should look around the section and see if I am wrong)
before you say that I have some vested interest in Kryptview, look where I am from, I cannot use either system. Also, I have never recommended them.
If you disagree with my post, why not just say so, giving a logical argument.
There is a reason as to why people do not believe the Starview team (thekiddy, Starking, et al) it is because it is the same rubbish coming from them, empty promises. One such broken promise is the starview vu(I think that is what it is called, possibly duo+) the kiddy was going to release a fix for that within a few days over 18 months ago.

waste a time get rid and get a kaview a780 or sat i put a claim in pay pal to mycablebox where i got sv7 to get my money back only bought box 24days ago so hope to get a refund maybe others should do the same if u have purchased in last 45 days any longer than 45 and u cant claim?

DM500 TOPBOXES WITH 12MONTH SUB 145 SEEMS BETTER PTIN OR 140 FOR KVIEW ?

sent ma details got a response no payin 25 or 45 pounds to get box on poor service thik sv will go bust relly poor

Just found this post from Snedz from Jun 2011, I wonder what has changed????Did Starview suddenly become a great service?? Or were Kryptview a better option then, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by snedz1967 View Post
waste a time get rid and get a kaview a780 or sat i put a claim in pay pal to mycablebox where i got sv7 to get my money back only bought box 24days ago so hope to get a refund maybe others should do the same if u have purchased in last 45 days any longer than 45 and u cant claim?

sent ma details got a response no payin 25 or 45 pounds to get box on poor service thik sv will go bust relly poor

Things just get funnier and funnier lol, they offered him a job as a mod and he jumped on board the sinking ship lol

he can dislike me all he wants.im in canada and have no vested interest in any of these boxes.i log into these threads for entertainment value and lo snedz obliges.

choice is yours but the service will be back and running site is under attack some idiots had this problem when we first set up site anyways nxt 48hrs for full service back and running hopefully will keep u starview bashers fi monaing the now probally not but who cares buy a kv or sat side if u wish its ur choice or pay vm stories go a long way on forums ha ha ha ha keep the subs coming

Guys dump starview and get a KV one off payment for the box the rest is all FREE !! what more could you want, and you also dont get told utter crap when they are off, the choice is yours at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

your full of crap snedz you are just a pawn in their system, they have been saying they be back next week then next week comes and goes and people get more crap, what about all the people that have already paid for subs weeks ago, are they going to be given extra time, and the people who's boxes cant even get on to the server, and then been told by starview its virgin blocking your box then another story ohh your box wont connect to the server you have to buy a new box there is more stories going around here by them and the mods to write a book on how to keeping a straight face telling lies.

Guys dump starview and get a KV one off payment for the box the rest is all FREE !! what more could you want, and you also dont get told utter crap when they are off, the choice is yours at the end of the day

choice is yours but the service will be back and running site is under attack some idiots had this problem when we first set up site anyways nxt 48hrs for full service back and running hopefully

Glad you said hopefully pity you dont say the year you are talking about, lol what are you gonna do if it dont come back within 48hrs, fill the forum with more porkey pies.............. lol

Originally Posted by snedz1967 View Post

Now if you cant trust them yourself lol as in your own words above taken from one of your posts, what hope have the people that still have not had there money refunded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back