Starview joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the website has got a new name by the looks of it lol now it has just got a .co.uk address, and anyway why would anyone want to attack the site, maybe you are making it look like that to bide your time to keep the funds coming in and dampen the claims for non service.

The problem is no one knows. My SV has been working fine. Think paying customer should have some update from the team in regards to what is happening to box and the website

I'm very reasonable individual, understand that u have to take rough with smooth, & to be honest not had any major prob with sv up until now.....Not to say there have been no hiccups along the way, however as and when there have been problems, i've either been able to get me ansa from mysv or DK forums, & probs relatively quickly resolved. In the same boat as everyone else with sv, prob go down kv route as seems easier to set-up than slybox......have begrudgingly accepted that sv is if not already probably dead for good. I can't understand why when cash is king anyone wud risk a steady income stream, just a thought but cudv increased forum subs by a few quid, it all soon adds up! All CONFUSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back