Starview Robbers

Where's the best bet to get a cable box?

---------- Post Merged at 05:52 PM ----------

Where's the best bet to get a cable box?

Well looks like the Starview account is now under investigation

Re: How to get a refund! For everyone who has been conned!

Unread postby sakim » 04 Jan 2013, 12:00
Got a letter today saying the account is under investigation, hopeflly these con artists wont be running off with anymore of our money.

sakim

just read this fell omn the floor laughing ospreynchick - Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:02 pm
@ supersim, it will be alright so we lost our subs we know the risk some you win some you lose it the risk you take then a few lines down he ii telling people to pay by world pay :whacko:

just read this fell omn the floor laughing ospreynchick - Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:02 pm
@ supersim, it will be alright so we lost our subs we know the risk some you win some you lose it the risk you take then a few lines down he ii telling people to pay by world pay :whacko:

lol yep was on there last night and he told someone else maybe by mistake he had their money lol now this has me thinking he has actually some part in this Sv service, and he is the one actively promoting the dates on their forum and other forums for the last 3 months that have amounted to nothing, they have rechanged the date on the list of channels to yesterdays date to fool people into thinking they have come back since yesterday :(

the poor lad has so much to worry about with so many names he forgot who was talking to who,who said that lol

lol yep was on there last night and he told someone else maybe by mistake he had their money lol now this has me thinking he has actually some part in this Sv service, and he is the one actively promoting the dates on their forum and other forums for the last 3 months that have amounted to nothing, they have rechanged the date on the list of channels to yesterdays date to fool people into thinking they have come back since yesterday :(

He let slip the other night something along the lines of "we lost our cards" and when I pulled him up about the we bit I got banned

He let slip the other night something along the lines of "we lost our cards" and when I pulled him up about the we bit I got banned

They lost their cards well actually they did not lose the cards the subs stopped been paid for by the Kiddy so technically you could say they lost them lol they where switched off by the provider.

Another one i did hear today is Sv dont do 6mts or a year sub, its now 2yr sub that is why you have seen NO activations of new people, also from what i can see over there is anyone in yellow is spouting the same speel which leads me to believe they are all one and the same user imo, i have not see one punter on there that has had an activation since they lost the cards, also the only people receiving the channels are the ones that already connected, so when there subs run out they will also lose their channels.

How to get a refund! For everyone

Postby sakim » 03 Jan 2013, 17:15
Anyone who paid over 45 days ago and hasnt been able to get a refund from box1969 can simply go to their bank and claim the money back.

You will have to give them the date and amount you paid. Just tell them you didnt get the service you paid for. You will get you money back within 21days like I did :)

Stay away from Starview its a con. Prices going up customer satisfaction going down!! Try a different route

Re: How to get a refund! For everyone who has been conned!

Postby sakim » 04 Jan 2013, 12:00
Got a letter today saying the account is under investigation, hopeflly these con artists wont be running off with anymore of our money.

Last edited:
They lost their cards well actually they did not lose the cards the subs stopped been paid for by the Kiddy so technically you could say they lost them they where switched off by the provider.

Another one i did hear today is Sv dont do 6mts or a year sub, its now 2yr sub that is why you have seen NO activations of new people, also from what i can see over there is anyone in yellow is spouting the same speel which leads me to believe they are all one and the same user imo, i have not see one punter on there that has had an activation since they lost the cards, also the only people receiving the channels are the ones that already connected, so when there subs run out they will also lose their channels

Totally dain ma nut in nooooo.... Got 4 moon extra... expire date now June 2013..... just tae watch Sports.... Jmmy Savlle canna Fix it ffs... Dick Turpin hid a mask & a horse tae feed .................. same auld same auld....

Just posted this on sv forum , think i will be next to be banned lol

when are you people going to realise channels like sv are gone , why is nobody posting saying thanks for being activated , i wonder , and to take that long to fix channels is bull , would you still be paying sly or vermin for this kind of sevice ? NO YOU WOULD NOT , stop lining there pockets and see sense people1o1erman

Private messageE-mail 1o1erman

MORE HAPPY SV CUSTOMERS lol

Re: Subs & Channels
by vipg007 » 04 Jan 2013, 00:06
Hi All,

I have sent messages to Box e-mail address but no reply. My box has come up with a blue screen with login information which I assume states that my subscription has now expired.

Can you please let me know if normal service has resumed? I know there maybe some delay with Starview due to Christmas and New Year Holidays but surely there should not be no severe disruption to service.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Thanks,

( Answer by Jake )
yes sub has expired,service is working
but not all channels at the moment,however sv are working on this
to renew sub ,go to top right of page
your choice
vipg007
by leespeed » 04 Jan 2013, 00:17
m8 ive subbed in oct 2012 n still fook all id swerve it
leespeed
by blackmamba » 05 Jan 2013, 02:00
If you have to renew through this forum, how is there nobody that is able to change the expiry date other than e-mailing an unattended mailbox? It's crazy that people are expected to renew membership for something they have already paid for.
blackmamba
by 1o1erman » 05 Jan 2013, 13:54
i agree with leespeed , say they are activating people but not seen one post by somebody that has been , time to wake up and s,ell the coffee people
1o1erman
by amar1991 » 05 Jan 2013, 15:08
where the hell are the channels. i have been hearing for months now that starview are working on them,
amar1991

by 1o1erman » 05 Jan 2013, 20:09
when are you people going to realise channels like sv are gone , why is nobody posting saying thanks for being activated , i wonder , and to take that long to fix channels is bull , would you still be paying sly or vermin for this kind of sevice ? NO YOU WOULD NOT , stop lining there pockets and see sense people

the amount of sv7 selling on fleabay used starting at 0.99 bid plenty of doorstops for sale,poor mugs buying them as the user is moving house to a sat installed place,and others sub is up and been told you can resub for 6 months or a year lol

the amount of sv7 selling on fleabay used starting at 0.99 bid plenty of doorstops for sale,poor mugs buying them as the user is moving house to a sat installed place,and others sub is up and been told you can resub for 6 months or a year lol

Sv box ==== Fools Gold lol

Back