Starview traced by the police and shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL lol

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Ive spoken to branston this morning and he told me to tell you guys not to worry about the channels.they will all come back on when you subscribe to VM for 24 months

LOL lol

Ive spoken to branston this morning and he told me to tell you guys not to worry about the channels.they will all come back on when you subscribe to VM for 24 months
In the present situation i find this distasteful, do us all a favour and go bug some other forum and as for asking what IP address you tell us!!!
PS i like picklelol

Last edited:
LOL lol

You can tell Branston that a Sky subscription and a Blade Media box might say otherwise..

mods can we get this guy banned please??

If you see something you don't like then use the report button, we don't sit in here constantly and posts can be dealt with much quicker by hitting report and giving a reason.

Update guys,all boxes should now be Not Connected the last S****R was seized early hours of this morning in IRAQ,like i said sorry to put the spanner in the works but i know what im talking about with regards to my involvement wih VM.

totally and utterly B.S
you can tell mr branston pickle he is crap at playing hide n seek, because he is looking the the wrong place, as for you saying the boxes are not connected, funny how am sat watching ssp1 while writing this
garry_virgin aka ( aesop fables ) you need to get a life and stop talking bollocks.

Everyone have a sense of humour jeeeeezuz the boxes have been off for like 3 months and your all going to have an heart attack,theres nothing you can do so stop stressing about it and move on.
:p I WLL

Everyone have a sense of humour jeeeeezuz the boxes have been off for like 3 months and your all going to have an heart attack,theres nothing you can do so stop stressing about it and move on.
:p I WLL

Mr branston Pickle LMFAO lol

Well that idiot ospreynchick doesn't give in, so far he has made a further 8 accounts on here trying to get in under another username 2 more today, he had a months ban and now he is banned permanently as warned if he continued to make further accounts. Idiot.

Well that idiot ospraynchick doesn't give in, so far he has made a further 8 accounts on here trying to get in under another username 2 more today, he had a months ban and now he is banned permanently as warned if he continued to make further accounts. Idiot.
He wasn't gary vm was he? na no chance was to literate for osprey

I have just been updated with the latest information for you guys,all the ip's of the boxes are gradually being traced from the seized server,and the police are making arrests in birmingham,as far as i am aware there have been 110 arrests so far,Richard Branston paid 3.5 million pound last month to have starview investigated and has suceeded,anyone with a starview box will be traced,im just warning you guys thats all

This is hilarious haha I'm reading back on some of the fictitious posts, by the same person of course just multiple accounts haha (pretty sad lmao)

Please am I on the comedy thread here :-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back