Starview traced by the police and shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
361px-Police_man_ganson.svg.png

Hi guys I really dont want to put a spanner in the works,but as i work for VM i can confirm that one of the starview s*****s has been traced by the police and has been shut down,there is however still one s****r reamaining hence the reason some of you guys still have a very few and limited channels left,the guys behind starview were trace through paypal and there paypal account wqas indeed shutdown and limited,if i hear any new news i will in turn let you know,i just thought you guys have been left in the dark for too long,Gary VM

How ironic is it that it was ospreynchick who originally started this thread. So far its cost him a ban from this forum, lost all his credibility(assuming he had any to begin with) and it cuold cost him his freedom in the near future.

Paybacks a bitch

what i cant understand is why have the police only managed to find one s....r my box is still working and I suspect so are few hundred more
surely the s....r would have been shut down by now even if it was only to avoid being found my subs expire in feb 2013 I can honestley say I have had my monies worth if it goes off tomorrow the only thing i have got against sv is the way they have treated thier customers.considering the number of false statements that have been made on forums in the last couple of months I just dont know what to believe

what i cant understand is why have the police only managed to find one s....r my box is still working and I suspect so are few hundred more
surely the s....r would have been shut down by now even if it was only to avoid being found my subs expire in feb 2013 I can honestley say I have had my monies worth if it goes off tomorrow the only thing i have got against sv is the way they have treated thier customers.considering the number of false statements that have been made on forums in the last couple of months I just dont know what to believe
hmmm wouldnt like to thinmk vm are tracing mac addresses of sv users which we know starview have

my box is still working and I suspect so are few hundred more
When they went down in october mine was down but my mates round the corner was on so i guess the one server thing rings true.As for the rest well your guess is as good as mine.

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

hmmm wouldnt like to thinmk vm are tracing mac addresses of sv users which we know starview have
Never thought of that one, glad mines gone now.

just hang around and if true then it'll be all over the internet. Starview will get what's coming to them.

my thought s 2 hi tech he as me is a new member we need a proper statement from the kiddy i wish i emailed him the other nite got a reply saying all would be good soon but had problems with people on here laying him in on this website how true this is u can make your own minds up

seems funny after most sv mods are banned garry vm comes on here with this exclusive where was he/she been since all the problems started may just be me but sounds like another sv scam

I don't imagine that Virgin will trace every user and bring them to court, it would be too expensive by far.

absolute cods wallop.theres another bunch setting up as we talk.believe new boxes also!!gotta giv cred to the kiddy,when sv came back after n3 it was good...but these sparrows at it now ante got a danny la rue(clue)serious breach of peeps info !!!!goons like snedz a co are absolute amateurs and ref to his ebay feedback snedz1967 its like he used to smoke ganga and turned into a crackhead!!!!!lol....people were paying for xboxs ps3 games etc etc but he never sent any..complainants said he didnt answer e-mails!!!!nothing new there then!!!!lol...

Guys remember they said they where setting up a new pay pal account, what about the old one maybe PayPal informed the police due to the amounts of complains or maybe they told vermin.

And guys that missed the boat on the Claim back you where WARNED only yourselves to blame !

Last time it got busted they grabbed the whole shooting match, server, cs setup, everything inclu the two blokes who were running it.
VM claimed they were in for a £40m loss so I'd imagine if those sorts of figures are being banded around, it's well worth their while to whack the whole sha-bang. The same thing hasn't happened this time around though as only boxes requiring re-subs are down.

I've got a hunch whoever was doing the re-subs has left Starview, for whatever reason, and those remaining are not able to do whatever it was the departee was doing, so re-subs have gone unanswered and hence are down whilst current boxes are still up........for the time being.

I'm obviously only guessing of course but I doubt very much they'll be back sometime soon. It's over doods.

better off buying this as you get as much enjoyment(y)

*** No Live Links Please, code all links in future ***

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ

Last edited by a moderator:
youve hit the nail on head..all would of been sweet if topdog over de water had his lolly ,they were tellin em boost the price up no profit..muppets in progress ....bring back the kiddy..real one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back