Starviewsub Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

starking

Starview Subscription Support

For Starview subscription support please PM me your box numbers for help and support.

No user information is kept the only information of any value or importance is the box number thus that's is the reference to the support given!

Also within the next few weeks guys you will all see some interesting development in ref to the hd and the remaining channels n ppv :-D we will have a full line up of channels very soon.:nerd:

Last edited:
I will leave this thread as is providing you dont post this elsewhere on the forum!.

If this is repeated by you in any other thread, this thread will be deleted and any other you make.

hi there can you help i want to subscribe for my box but am struggling to find where any help would b appreciated thanks
I will leave this thread as is providing you dont post this elsewhere on the forum!.

If this is repeated by you in any other thread, this thread will be deleted and any other you make.

hi there here is the number of my starview 7 we have no use for box no.s this is the nos on a bar code sticker on rear of box, is this the correct one. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't post box numbers on site we have no use for them, the sub for support has nothing to do with TK, we let people post info to keep members informed.

Ive recently paid for 6 months 25 pound, i must say i was put back on within 2 days. Almost all channels are back just a few missing got all my movies and sports so i am grateful. I must say the server seems alot stable now as there are not as much peeps causing traffic as most boxes been disconnected and they havent payed subs to reconnect. Good times!

As promised we have added the following channels to our service, the rest will follow very soon.

Watch +1
GOLD +1
Dave Ja Vu
Good Food +1
ESPN America
ESPN Classic
Smash Hits
Racing UK
Motors TV

All these channels are back on :nerd:

Hi when is nat geo channel coming back on please.

You will not find out when specific channels are going to come back.

Its a matter of waiting to see what channels come back and when. I presume channels will come out slowly in groups until the service is fully restored.

help

Hi i wanted to know what i am going to do because my expirey date is 15 sep. is their going to be a new software coming out and also which boxes are the best.

yes but do i have to pay arnt they going to put a new software for free. and which boxes are the best instead of starview 7.

The only new software that most users are waiting for is for the starview HD+ (which is not out yet). If you have the SV7 and you are waiting for your expirey date to finish, then you are already using the latest software, just need to pay for your sub.(Read PM):nerd:

Which Starview box is the best? You decide...

Starview 7 (Standard Definition)

Starview HD+ (High-Definition)...waiting for general release.

Last edited:
no i wanted to know instead of starview 7 is kryptview, dreambox or blade any good.

Here is an unbiased response:

1) Blade Media BM7000(s): [HD ready/3D ready/acts as a media player/also a recorder] *you need to pay a sub for it to work*

2) Dreambox DM500: [Standard definition, works just like the blade without the HD/3D/recording capabilities (doesn't have a HDD installed, but you can record via a program called NGrab] *you need to pay a sub for it to work*

3) KVA780: Just like the dreambox in terms of standard definition viewing, but this is your ONLY working alternative at the moment for cable, the BM + DBox work on satellite *No subs need to be paid at the moment, but there is nothing to say that this cant be changed in the near future*

Hopefully this makes your decision easier.

This thread is for Starview discussion, all other topics should be discussed in the appropriate areas of the forum.

This thread is for Starview discussion, all other topics should be discussed in the appropriate areas of the forum.

As stated previously.
ferguj1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back