Starviewsub Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nottsforest stop with the multiple posting of need help, when someone can help you they will,

no need for the multi posting.

very much true

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

help needed on who to pay sub to ?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Need help!!!!!

READ!! The post right above yours and have some patience.

Edit: Sorry Anto, you beat me to it as usual. (y)

here we go again lol

apparently starview r having work on their website tonight, but they stated it wouldnt interupt viewing, looks like it has !!!

qpr vs newcastle was a cracking game ffs

Last edited:
here we go again lol

apparently starview r having work on their website tonight, but they stated it wouldnt interupt viewing, looks like it has !!!

qpr vs newcastle was a cracking game ffs

Tommy, you are right it was cracking game. I was hoping for temp 'scramble' message so i could then go Ssp2 to watch end of tennis final but alas not. :beg:

Last edited:
Hmmm been trying to contact people via pm to see how to pay for this. If anyone wants to take my money and make my box live then send me a pm please

Is the Support thingy not working that was posted here initially for people to get the support, are members even trying it ???

thanks anto will try that thanks for taking the time to reply. Have a good weekend

EDIT... thats an .exe file I'm on a mac

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back