Stbemu

Volume jumps to fifty every channel change and every time the stream stops. I had a much longer detailed post but I made what I thought was a witty little joke that I guess didn't go over well. Apologies.

I'm relatively new to IPTV stuff. Had subs a few years back but was supplied with some baked in android app that was garbage. Trying things again. New service is Mac based so I guess I need an emulator. What's generally referred to as the primo choice? I don't have a box currently so it's running directly off the TV. Trying to figure out which direction to go that would allow decent streaming from Kodi as well as the IPTV service

Stbemu is decent and familiar for mag users in terms of the interface. Make sure your using the latest version. Also what device are you running it on?

Currently it's running the latest version available on the PlayStore. Still trying to figure out which device would meet my needs so it's running directly from the tvs built in OS. Ive always run kodi a lot so not sure which devices pair best with both functions. Hoping to make a decision on that one this week haha.

Also, im completely unfamiliar with mag setups. Sad face

Currently it's running the latest version available on the PlayStore. Still trying to figure out which device would meet my needs so it's running directly from the tvs built in OS. Ive always run kodi a lot so not sure which devices pair best with both functions. Hoping to make a decision on that one this week haha.

Also, im completely unfamiliar with mag setups. Sad face
If wanting kodi and stb emu I would look at the firestick 4k or the Amazon cube.
Volume jumps to fifty every channel change and every time the stream stops. I had a much longer detailed post but I made what I thought was a witty little joke that I guess didn't go over well. Apologies.
streams use different codec/audio so some will be low volume so when you change channel it could be that you’ve moved onto a higher set audio stream.
Usually when the channel stops a backup stream could kick in.
My formuler is similar a channel or movie can be low so turn tv up no soon as change channel it’s loud lol

Reactions: phl
I just muted the tv and am running through the sound bar. Connected earc so I don't notice now. Thought it was weird though

If it's an android tv there's many apps even if you have a modern TV there different apps to try. However it seems it's something to do with your TV settings if you have to turn off TV volume.

Have you try`d settings>common settings>volume control, theres a check box to use system volume setting? might fix it

Have you try`d settings>common settings>volume control, theres a check box to use system volume setting? might fix it
Yes, I did. It's odd that it's the tvs native volume shooting up to 50. Didn't know the emu could control that but am still learning haha.

I just muted the tv and am running through the sound bar. Connected earc so I don't notice now. Thought it was weird though
Like baz side above, going from sd to UHD there is a volume change but not enough to piss you off unless ur nuts, Do your self a favor and buy a fireztick 4k Max, they go on offer x2/3 times a year, I got mine for £38 or something.

Also stb is an older style app, tivimate is a brilliant app, one of the best, but its how good ur provider is.

Like baz side above, going from sd to UHD there is a volume change but not enough to piss you off unless ur nuts, Do your self a favor and buy a fireztick 4k Max, they go on offer x2/3 times a year, I got mine for £38 or something.
Yeah agreed stb is not designed for modern devices/playback. Will work though bit like Kodi imo, alot use it but not the best

I'm looking for a used shield pro on eBay right now. I do prefer what I can source for movies off Kodi as opposed to the vod from sub. (So far). Still weighing options. Current provider only offers service with a Mac address and from what I've read dedicated boxes for that don't necessarily run apps like Kodi very well?. Idk it's tough. There's a lot of info here, but some looks outdated. But I also don't know if requirements have changed that much since those threads were started.

I'm looking for a used shield pro on eBay right now. I do prefer what I can source for movies off Kodi as opposed to the vod from sub. (So far). Still weighing options. Current provider only offers service with a Mac address and from what I've read dedicated boxes for that don't necessarily run apps like Kodi very well?. Idk it's tough. There's a lot of info here, but some looks outdated. But I also don't know if requirements have changed that much since those threads were started.
If you have a smart tv you can try alternative apps from the app store? Rather than splash on a new device, just to test the waters?

Tbh, I'm not sure which apps I'm allowed to use, specifically. Whether it has to be one of the three options the guy provided, or just the ability to have a Mac address( do they all support that?) He said for a six month sub I can use whatever I want but I've started with a one month sub atm. Do they all do that? Haha, uneducated but willing to learn .

Back