Stream to ipad

So I have good success playing with streaming ro a Samsung smart to using smart iptv app on the Samsung store.

is there a good version for an iPad or iPhone to see the channels of my Zgemma h2s box and then watch them?

i had this working but took it off as hand frozen a couple of times. since then I have changed from wooshman v2 back to v1, then vix and then back t wooshman v2. also done a apple update on the ipad.

Now I have added teh VU+ Player app and its not connecting. GRRR is anyone else using this, wonder if its a zgemma setting, or ipad update thats stopping me from connecting.....
Otherwise is there any other way to stream to the ipad on another app?

Nothing plays with that, I get to the black screen with a play button but it wont actually stream, not sure if thats Apple Device friendly? Can you use it that way?

I can do that on a PC ok though - or at least I could - will need to double check that now

Yeah you're right, my iPhone doesn't play it either. Guess I assumed since you could access OpenWebIF you could watch TV too, DOH!

Has anyone managed to get this working on IOS successfully please? I would like to be able to do this, if poss...

thanks in advance ....

Vu+ player works ok in some builds. I have a hybrid of open atv, auto bouquet maker, and it works ok on that. Better still is the telly mote app but that's cost £5

There is a thread called iPhone remote control and I have out loads of screen shots of what it looks like on an iPad. See the zGemma 2s forum

I use e2remotepro, works great.
Use it outside my network on 3g and 4g too with no probs apart from hd, which is understandable, due to speed. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone tried the free VLC app for ipad? i will try it this weekend and report but but it was picking up zgemma in the local network section

I installed vu+ (not the HD version that didn't work) entered my IP address/user name(root) in the setup section and boom no problem streaming to my iPad (only tried internal network)

Last edited:
Hi i installed the en2player but i cant stream the tv to the ipad, im connected and can see the epg etc, when i select a channel and go to options "stream tv" the stream page pops up for a second and disappears, is there any settings i need to change on the app or on the box to enable this? Cheers

Back