Stremio Info Pls

Thank you for your detailed reponse, very helpful! So it seems Syncler is the one to go for as a alterative (i have a basic stremio account already but would like something more that i have control over),

I can see that i'm able to buy direct or via a third party, based on the info on the syncler website, but I didn't understand what you meant by "Syncler is more difficult to share as you have to trust people with your login code to activate it". I assume you download the app buy the code and activate it on the devices you want to use and you're go to go right? Or am i missing something?
Yes you buy an activation code and that has to be used on any device you need to login on.
So if somebody had your code and they shared it with many people, it would just keep logging in on devices and removing previous devices. That’s how I believe it works so you can only really share your code with people you trust not to give it to anyone else. The code can be copied by the user when it is logged in on a device.
So if the code is activated on a device, the user can get the code easily from within Syncler.
Only give it to people you trust.

You’ve got me curious about it now. Installed it this morning and I agree, the quality of content is worlds apart from Stremio. May use this as my main for the living room.

What are the best provider packages and how do I get them? I’ve got JakedUp - Hybrid. Anything else I need?
I mainly use Syncler for movies because of the quality of streams it provides. I have tried all the providers packages on the stable version and Jackedup is the best package. I mainly use the 2.0.1 beta version now with the Jackedup vendor with all the anime providers black listed.
It’s quicker at searching than the stable version.
Weyd I mainly use for tv shows and viewing my RD cloud torrents.

Back