Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

It should still work if nothing new double check details. remember case sensitive

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi

just got iptv on zgemma box h3.2 no epg at all..plugin m3u just puts 1 iptv bouquet all channels ever where.channels work ok.

how do i fix epg i have no epg url. plus my m3u url has no password or username

so can i still use this plugin..

anyone recommend an image for my box thats setup ready to go..

Last edited:
i have downloaded the file and ftp to the box in the tmp folder but when using the method to install the file its not finding anything

I finally got it installed however I still can’t get it working this version is nothing like the one on my main box at home where the providers were listed then I just clicked on the relevant one and inputed my log in

I’ve ran this one and used the urls for it (begins with V shares its name with a famous wrestler)

Anyway after doing that and hitting run nothing happens I know I’m imputing the details correctly as I use it daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have issues with this. I am using the python script. Everything seems to install and work ok but I still get 0 imports. The epg link from my provider works on Chrome/Firefox...I am still baffled on why it isn't working...I can't see any errors in the logs too.

Is there a way to get a detailed log for it? I can't see anything logs on their website

nb:- I have grogbuild (openatv 6.1)on Zgemma h52tc)

Can someone please inbox me a guide I’m completely stuck here I have an active iptv sub which Works on my other devices but will not work with this plugin I have no idea how to move forward I’ve been at it for 6hrs solid and got no further forward

Try extreme editor with your sub provider I had alot of trouble putting mine on there seems to be a problem with plugins.

Can someone please inbox me a guide I’m completely stuck here I have an active iptv sub which Works on my other devices but will not work with this plugin I have no idea how to move forward I’ve been at it for 6hrs solid and got no further forward

All you need is username and password and set the service your supplier runs. Then save and run

It looks nothing like the video shows the plugin is asking for m3u and epg urls it’s nothing like the one shown in the video

Do you have a username and password from your provider?

Yes I do the problem is the plugin is now no longer like the one shown in the video it doesn’t have a list of the providers pre set to simply click on and enter your user and pass

Yes I do the problem is the plugin is now no longer like the one shown in the video it doesn’t have a list of the providers pre set to simply click on and enter your user and pass

Install version 6.3 and it should be all there. If not, contact your provider.

Install version 6.3 and it should be all there. If not, contact your provider.

ive now downloaded the older version as advised ive put the ipk file into tmp folder using filezilla and have installed it

ive entered my iptv details into it when i click run it a screen pops up saying update of channels will start this may take a few minutes proceed? i click yes the box goes off and nothing happens im just back to the previous screen

ive now downloaded the older version as advised ive put the ipk file into tmp folder using filezilla and have installed it

ive entered my iptv details into it when i click run it a screen pops up saying update of channels will start this may take a few minutes proceed? i click yes the box goes off and nothing happens im just back to the previous screen
Do you have epg importer plugin?
Open it, press blue go to bouquet press select tick your iptv providers box save the yellow (

Back