switch from openpli to open vix

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets manager
Providers. Change from ni sd to ur local sd

---------- Post Merged at 06:53 PM ----------

When set up, make sure u use a permanent usb in the box set up correctly!

my only gripe is tv guide set to northern Ireland and I cant find anywhere to change it......any hints
Paul Menu - Set Up - Service searching - Auto Bouquets/maker - Providers

you should be able to change it there.

Once done go to Providers order and change to what you want first.

The 'new' vix 022 has tsmedia 9.1 and dumbguys tsmedia tweaks in it. Just use old download links.

skelfbsfb if u get a chance could you plz try it so I can be sure its not got the stuck on boot problem? All thats changed from what ur on now is tsmedia.

Working a treat mate. Even tsmedia working. Thanks for taking the time to get it all done and to set up the newcamd list as well.

that file still don't work for me and ts panel also running like a dream. cant understand why only that 1 file will work. 1 thing I have noticed is that I don't have to format the usb stick for the epg to be saved. it saves to other fat32 format usb that im using as a hd, also noticed that in ts panel, yify and a few others don't work unless I have a fat32 format usb inserted but aprt from that everything seems to be running ok.... do have another question for you suc...does the remote from other e2 boxes work with the cloud ibox, only asking as I think the remote is damn ugly. will look into the xp1000 remote and see if that's any different...peace out peeps

Sorry dude dont know bout remotes.

A usb/hdd should be set up by initialising the format from fat32 to ext4. Then the swapfile can be set up. And epg save to /hdd (not /usb. Even if its a usb stick)

The online stuff streams with the usb as a buffer so no usb no buffer to load to.

I have set up a usb stick to ext4 but the epg is also writing to standard usb stick that is formatted in fat32, lol another question... if I get a big mem usb stick and create 2 partions on it can I use it do both hdd mount and a separate usb so it acts like 2 usb sticks. the remote for the xp1000 is way better layed out and as cloud is clone of that box im gunna try that 1, just trying to find it cheaper than £20 that ive seen so far

will do skel, will give it a try suc and report back with results

---------- Post Merged at 04:12 PM ----------

in ts panel there is a device manager, in there it shows the usb stick when yellow is selected it gives option to create partitions but every time I try if fails to partition....still trying

Back