Syncler

p4nds

Looking for some insight and best settings for Syncler. I’m looking at you @Aristotle!

Installed it this morning and I agree, the quality of content is worlds apart from Stremio. May use this as my main for the living room.

What are the best provider packages and how do I get them? I’ve got JakedUp - Hybrid. Anything else I need?

Looking for some insight and best settings for Syncler. I’m looking at you @Aristotle!

Installed it this morning and I agree, the quality of content is worlds apart from Stremio. May use this as my main for the living room.

What are the best provider packages and how do I get them? I’ve got JakedUp - Hybrid. Anything else I need?
I mainly use Syncler for movies because of the quality of streams it provides.
I have tried all the Express packages on the stable version and Jackedup is the best package.
I mainly use the 2.0.1 beta version now with the Jackedup Vendor manifest with all the anime providers black listed.
It’s quicker at searching than the stable version also.
You don’t need any other Vendors Manifests.
Not from my experience anyway.
Weyd I mainly use for tv shows and viewing my RD cloud torrents.
That’s very easy to setup and provides quality links also.
If anyone needs help with it just make a post and mention me and I will help you set it up.

Last edited:
How would I go about installing a vendor package? I did try look but can’t find anything
You only use Vendor manifest on the beta version as it doesn’t use Express packages like the stable version.
I have a tinyurl for the jakedup vendor with all the anime providers black listed if you need it.
To black list providers it is done on GitHub and I have the link if you need it.
you can also install the beta version along with the stable version as they are separate apps
So you can compare them if you like.

Last edited:
If you could send me those that would be awesome! Thank you
This for beta version only.
All anime black listed
Jackedup vendor manifest
https://tinyurl.com/3nk34vpa

For making a black list url
Then you might want to make it smaller by using tinyurl or similar.
On this link choose Vendor manifest and then scroll down to blacklist.
Click blacklist then click 0 items.
This will bring a list up of providers then you click on the ones that you want to blacklist come out of that and it will generate a URL.
Vendor manifest is only to be used for beta version not stable version.
Use Express package for the stable version.
If you are intending to use both versions don’t mix them up as it will not work.

JakedUp Package Configurator

Last edited:
This for beta version only.
All anime black listed
Jackedup vendor manifest
https://tinyurl.com/3nk34vpa

For making a black list url
Then you need to make it smaller by using tinyurl or similar.
On this link choose vendor manifest and then scroll down to blacklist. Vendor manifest is only used for beta version not stable.

JakedUp Package Configurator
Thank you for this. You were absolutely correct. I was using the stable version before but the beta is WAY better. Thanks for the info! Really impressive

Thank you for this. You were absolutely correct. I was using the stable version before but the beta is WAY better. Thanks for the info! Really impressive
Remember it’s beta so maybe not the finished article and does have glitches but nothing serious.
Enjoy some great quality links.
I think you can add custom Trakt lists and some other stuff.
But I haven’t bothered with that.
Just have a play.
For me it’s one of the best VOD apps I tried and I have tried loads over the year.
I used to like creating Kodi builds but I have done with that but there was some great Kodi add-ons back in the day and @Markeymark on here has made some great ad-ons that I used in my builds and they were involved in that scene and probably still is.
Glad I could help and you even may start to convert other people lol.

Last edited:
I’ll still stick with Stremio for the family because they don’t care about 4K HDR content and the like. But for me, I’ll be using this. I had a dabble in this app before and have Trakt lists etc already so I’m ready to go really!

I’ll still stick with Stremio for the family because they don’t care about 4K HDR content and the like. But for me, I’ll be using this. I had a dabble in this app before and have Trakt lists etc already so I’m ready to go really!
Yeah if you’re not bothered about quality and older content then you can’t beat Stremio because it’s the quickest out of the three at searching for links.

Out of interest, which providers did you blacklist? I’ve noticed some that aren’t labelled as Anime still making their way through which I clearly haven’t disabled

Out of interest, which providers did you blacklist? I’ve noticed some that aren’t labelled as Anime still making their way through which I clearly haven’t disabled
That is mad. I was just about to message you with my list as I had forgot to give it to you my bad.
My list
Anirena
Nyaa
Nyaa2
Animetosho
Anidex
Torlock(Anime)
Nyaa(Anime)
YOHOHO

Thank you. I’ll filter them out. Tried to load Bluey for my son and was met with some aggressive anime instead so need to nip that in the bud before I get in trouble with the wife 😂

Thank you. I’ll filter them out. Tried to load Bluey for my son and was met with some aggressive anime instead so need to nip that in the bud before I get in trouble with the wife 😂
Go to settings content scroll down select SIMKL and disable everything in there and do the same with MyAnimeList.
You can also have a look at your Trakt catalogue options and see which ones you want shown.
But you may already know this.

Yeah I’ve already disabled all of those. Thanks for thinking of it though. Even if not useful to me it’ll no doubt be useful to someone else who sees this thread 👍🏻

Yeah I’ve already disabled all of those. Thanks for thinking of it though. Even if not useful to me it’ll no doubt be useful to someone else who sees this thread 👍🏻
I just tried a search for bluey and no Anime results came up.

Ah good! I’ll get that sorted then when I get the TV back! It was a “Nyaa” link but I obviously didn’t know that was anime at the time. Learning things today!

Ah good! I’ll get that sorted then when I get the TV back! It was a “Nyaa” link but I obviously didn’t know that was anime at the time. Learning things today!
Yeah just use my list or even the url I posted.
Also in settings source there is a new option for torrent p2p torrent streaming using BitTorrent but I haven’t tried it tbh.
Better off using a VPN when using this I would imagine.
I will have a play with it eventually.

Back