Syncler

Yeah just use my list or even the url I posted.
Also in settings source there is a new option for torrent p2p torrent streaming using BitTorrent but I haven’t tried it tbh.
Better off using a VPN when using this I would imagine.
I will have a play with it eventually.
Yeah I’ve seen that. It does give a warning as well about using a VPN as direct torrent streaming won’t be encrypted like RD is. Don’t think I’d need it to be honest but nice to know the option is there. If Syncler & Stremio were to go down there’s always VOD on IPTV - even if it’s nowhere near the quality of these Syncler links

Yeah I’ve seen that. It does give a warning as well about using a VPN as direct torrent streaming won’t be encrypted like RD is. Don’t think I’d need it to be honest but nice to know the option is there. If Syncler & Stremio were to go down there’s always VOD on IPTV - even if it’s nowhere near the quality of these Syncler links
That why I have Weyd also so if either one goes down.
I have noticed lately that the quality of streams on Stremio has dropped considerably.
The Dev must’ve configured Torrentio on Stremio to be quick, but it removes a lot of the quality streams that you find with Torrentio on Syncler.
To be honest, I have Stremio installed but never use it.

I did have a look at Stremio’s links in comparison to Syncler and it doesn’t even come close. I take it you have a preference for the high GB movies? Better quality

I did have a look at Stremio’s links in comparison to Syncler and it doesn’t even come close. I take it you have a preference for the high GB movies? Better quality
Yeah I prefer 4k Dolby vision or HDR.
7.1 TrueHD Atmos or DTS-HD or 5.1 Dolby Atmos
You will find some links like Blu-Ray remux with Dolby profile 7 will not play.
No Android device can play Dolby profile seven with full FEL meta data layer.
The shield can play them but it converts them to Dolby profile 5 that removes a layer of the FEL meta data.
Kodi player can also converts them to play on Android.
You have to alter this in settings for it to be enabled.
I just use another link instead of using Kodi as the player because I have an issue with TrueHD on my device using Kodi for some reason.
I have read that CoreELEC have managed to get Dolby profile 7 working with the full FEL meta data on selected devices.
I think I am going on a bit now
lol.

Last edited:
Well it’s tech enthusiasts dream in here isn’t it. I count myself as one of them but I have no idea what you just said hahaha

Well it’s tech enthusiasts dream in here isn’t it. I count myself as one of them but I have no idea what you just said hahaha
Well, it’s not really worth explaining and I only know it because I needed to get to the bottom of why I couldn’t play certain remux rips on android devices.
Those rips are the best and have all the data you would need for the best quality.
I am happy with Dolby profile 5 and 8 and HDR
But for some that’s not good enough and they need it all.
I was just happy to know why tbh.
Those who find the solutions are the clever ones.

Question guys, I just installed syncler, looking at the account part it recommends a real-debrid account, would that be an additional cost to the syncler+ ?

Question guys, I just installed syncler, looking at the account part it recommends a real-debrid account, would that be an additional cost to the syncler+ ?
Yeah. But it’s really not expensive for what you’re getting. Think I paid about £15 for 6 months?

Of course you could try Stremio if you want to dip your toe into the world of Real-Debrid without paying for Syncler+. Good way of giving you an idea on what it’s like

Yes, Real Debrid is an extra cost but minimal in the grand scheme. It short be slightly under $35 USD for the year with enough fidelity points to get an extra month for free.

Respectfully, I think it would be kind of wild to pay for Syncler without RD.

All VOD apps have better quality streams when you use an RD account or similar.
Including Stremio but looking today at the quality of streams on Stremio it has definitely go downhill imo.
I will add if you are happy with VOD from your sub then there is no real reason to use another paid service like RD with Syncler, Weyd or Stremio.

All VOD apps have better quality streams when you use an RD account or similar.
Including Stremio but looking today at the quality of streams on Stremio it has definitely go downhill imo.
I will add if you are happy with VOD from your sub then there is no real reason to use another paid service like RD with Syncler, Weyd or Stremio.
Thank you, i’m almost setup now! Where do I find 2.0.1 beta, can’t see for looking! 😂

Back