Syncler

Thanks man. Really appreciate the time and effort you put into helping.

Re: Fallout episode. I wondered if I was missing something. I tried changing some TV settings, but couldn't get rid of the bad motion feel. Since you see it as well I think it's the encoding that was used. Tested the 2nd video and it's black screen with audio. Feels like missing codec? I'm not overly concerned if I'm honest. Plenty of other options (y)
I came across another stream encoded with Ai-Enhanced.
It was for the movie Dune part 1.
Same playback issues you had.
I think it is using some sort of AI upscaling because the picture looks enhanced from Dolby Vision.
This is using Ai Enhanced
Looks great on my 4k tv must look amazing on a 8K tv

Last edited:
I worked in Tokyo for a month in 2019. I went to Yodobashi Akiba (largest electronic store in Tokyo) and they had some 8K TV's on display. They looked good, but I would have liked to see a 4K and 8K side by side. Everything was in Japanese, so I'm not even sure the feed was actually 8K. You would hope so.

The YouTube video does look awesome. 4K and clarity are good, but I just love HDR, the colours absolutely pop and give it the "wow" factor.

@Aristotle
Hi mate hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread, Want to make best use of my LG G2 watching movies currently use stremio with real debrid , I use the web browser to use stremio, as cant install it on the TV . However I want to give syncler a go if it's got better content. What do I need to do . I assume it's not available via websos.
I have a Nvidia Shield and a 4k fire .

Used to DL daily torrents to my Nas Plex via RPI 4 etc .
All help appreciated

@Aristotle
Hi mate hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread, Want to make best use of my LG G2 watching movies currently use stremio with real debrid , I use the web browser to use stremio, as cant install it on the TV . However I want to give syncler a go if it's got better content. What do I need to do . I assume it's not available via websos.
I have a Nvidia Shield and a 4k fire .

Used to DL daily torrents to my Nas Plex via RPI 4 etc .
All help appreciated
No problem
First you will need to buy Syncler
key code from here.
Syncler+ | Syncler, except better
Just use one of the third party vendors as if you use crypto, there is a charge for network fees and sometimes it can work out more expensive.

Then download the Syncler installer from here and install it on your Shield.
Install Syncler using installer
When the installer is installed on the user interface switch the toggle to beta.
The file for beta is about 53mb. Make sure you have version 2.0.0.10 beta installed.
Check by going to settings and scroll to the bottom.

Once installed add your Syncler key code in Syncler+ and also login to Real Debrid and Trakt if you have an account in Syncler settings accounts.
Then in Vendor +packages add this url, it’s all providers minus anime content.
https://tinyurl.com/3nk34vpa
Tiny URL do not work on the stable version of Syncler.
If you want anime I or you could create a new tinyurl.
Let me know and can explain it is a doddle.

Last edited:
You van get pretty evrey movie in 4k on streamio obviously not free.

Not used syncler In a while if you use premium links you will always get the best quality.
Stremio’s streams are not quality high bitrate remux files like Syncler or Weyd has but not everyone is after the I suppose.

Last edited:
No problem
First you will need to buy Syncler
key code from here.
Syncler+ | Syncler, except better
Just use one of the third party vendors as if you use crypto, there is a charge for network fees and sometimes it can work out more expensive.

Then download the Syncler installer from here and install it on your Shield.
Install Syncler using installer
When the installer is installed on the user interface switch the toggle to beta.
The file for beta is about 53mb. Make sure you have version 2.0.0.10 beta installed.
Check by going to settings and scroll to the bottom.

Once installed add your Syncler key code in Syncler+ and also login to Real Debrid and Trakt if you have an account in Syncler settings accounts.
Then in Vendor +packages add this url, it’s all providers minus anime content.
https://tinyurl.com/3nk34vpa
Tiny URL do not work on the stable version of Syncler.

Thanks very much, installed will compare with stremio. Oh and more importantly try these out on the LG

Last edited:

Can you tell us how to do this. Thanks

Oh btw do the + key codes stack , only got 4months to test .

Can you tell us how to do this. Thanks

Oh btw do the + key codes stack , only got 4months to test .
For making a black list url
Then you might want to make it smaller by using tinyurl or similar.
On this link choose Vendor manifest and then scroll down to blacklist.
Click blacklist then click 0 items.
This will bring a list up of providers then you click on the ones that you want to blacklist come out of that and it will generate a URL.
Vendor manifest is only to be used for beta version not stable version.
Use Express package for the stable version.
If you are intending to use both versions don’t mix them up as it will not work.
You cannot use tinyurl or similar for Express package and will have to use the complete url generated.

JakedUp Package Configurator

You buy a key at anytime and it only becomes active when you type it in and activate it on the Syncler app.
Wait till your present key runs out or use on the day it’s going to run out.

Last edited:
Back