the kiddy & co sv team

as members were warned the other night the forums are not for calling other members names,

were all here for one thing to help or be helped, leave it out with the name calling,

we all have opinions, we don't always agree with them, but no need for insults/name calling

xshandix theres no need to post the same question every day and sometimes twice a day,

you've asked it wait and see if you get an answer and stop multi posting

LOL, Just the uneducated and thoughtless reply I expected.

I do not use these boxes and prefer to spend a little time and thought to do otherwise, maybe you should do the same!

Read through the posts and read them again, pause and think before directing your fingers towards the keyboard. I make no excuses for any of the boxes, quite the opposite you will find.

Closed source boxes whether Cable or Sat have been great for the non-technical but are reliant on the manufacturer for support/service.

While they serve their purpose, there will always be disappointment with them eventually. As you will know to your cost.

Thanks for your glimmer of intellect ……..

P.S Let me know if you want DM500s cheap..........

What are you waffling there? I've not got a box as so you read and read again before directing your fingers I wouldn't buy one for the well known reasons that the games full of smart arses and cowboys who pretend they have a clue about everything.

And no you're ok I wouldn't give you a penny already bought them.

Ps lols are for women and muppets.....

What are you waffling there? I've not got a box as so you read and read again before directing your fingers I wouldn't buy one for the well known reasons that the games full of smart arses and cowboys who pretend they have a clue about everything.

And no you're ok I wouldn't give you a penny already bought them.

Ps lols are for women and muppets.....

Let me know if you need a hand setting up the Dreambox, some people find them little tricky.

sorry but some people just post crap nothing to do with what be asked or said

Yes, and you were giving an answer back here.

I'm sure if and when theres other developments it will be posted,

but repeating the same question I don't think is going to speed things up.

Sv had to start from scratch! Kv did not! The down time of kv had nothing to do with there hd upgrade!

the Sv hd is a combo the reason a fix ain't been released as yet is we expected a majority of users to use their sat capability. but guys watch this space! SOON ;-)

The team read the forums and strive to improve from you negative comments to provide a better service for the future!

Also Ppete how can u feel ripped off for a hd sat box?? :-S dm800 original cost what?? Or similar Boxs?? If you had such an issue why have you not pulled ur finger out got ur self a line?

this box was bought for the cable side and i never had straight forward information on the sat side thanks to there being no starview mention on most sat sites

It's quite simple, lots of people working for the same goal - some for fame others for money, but the end result is the same for the consumer which are the majority! When one method/group has been 'found out' and their servers shut down, the other will prevail... for how long is the question. Lots of people complaining about service/box being rubbish - but nothing is fail-safe, and never will be - be grateful for what you have and how long it lasts - if not, you'll be happier to go and pay for the services you're trying to obtain for 'free'.

Well done to all those involved to try and make this a pleasant experience as possible... :)

It seem that the kiddy and co have given up it been weeks no new channels on the sv 6/7
no word if they going s/w for the duo /hd the last post was soon watch this space
been watching this space for months nothing solid come form it

It seem that the kiddy and co have given up it been weeks no new channels on the sv 6/7
no word if they going s/w for the duo /hd the last post was soon watch this space
been watching this space for months nothing solid come form it

I don't have a SV but out of curiosity what percentage of content is back ?

Ddigital duo

Hi are we getting any firmware for the ddigital duo, The kiddy said watch this space in april and we havent heard or had anythink, Are these boxes dead or is there any chance we will get software cheers

Hi are we getting any firmware for the ddigital duo, The kiddy said watch this space in april and we havent heard or had anythink, Are these boxes dead or is there any chance we will get software cheers

I think it's safe to assume these boxes are worthless now m8. I've already ditched mine I'm so confident there won't be fixes for it.

It's quite simple, lots of people working for the same goal - some for fame others for money, but the end result is the same for the consumer which are the majority! When one method/group has been 'found out' and their servers shut down, the other will prevail... for how long is the question. Lots of people complaining about service/box being rubbish - but nothing is fail-safe, and never will be - be grateful for what you have and how long it lasts - if not, you'll be happier to go and pay for the services you're trying to obtain for 'free'.

Well done to all those involved to try and make this a pleasant experience as possible... :)

i assumed when i bought the thing that i had payed up front for a service i never recieved so dont tell me to get my finger out when clearly it is THE KID that needs to biggest con ive ever been had by

i assumed when i bought the thing that i had payed up front for a service i never recieved so dont tell me to get my finger out when clearly it is THE KID that needs to biggest con ive ever been had by

Con! You bought a free to air receiver y don't u go spend 150 on a Kv and I assure you in coming months you will be paying support there and you can then justify moaning

I think it's safe to assume these boxes are worthless now m8. I've already ditched mine I'm so confident there won't be fixes for it.

Please just wait they are not worthless

Please just wait they are not worthless[/QUOTE]

how much longer we all sot to wait for the duo and hd firmware how kiddy
all you say soon or watch this space the tr ue would be a good place to start
are we get firmware or not

Please just wait they are not worthless

how much longer we all sot to wait for the duo and hd firmware how kiddy
all you say soon or watch this space the tr ue would be a good place to start
are we get firmware or not[/QUOTE]

the kid must be busy ripping people off thinks hes doing them a favour then moans when hes been sussed out bin your duo nothings coming out id say if this doesnt get you a straight answer then nothing will;)

Back