The "Post A Photo Of Your Pet" Thread

I was informed this morning that I was getting a late Christmas present although I miss Zeus so much and feel propper down daily missus has been and paid the deposit on a puppy it’s no alsation or German Shepard as I swore I would never have one agin.

She’s only been and paid deposit on a puppy pug KC registered as she knows how I’ve been feeling since I had to have Zeus put down😭😭😭 it won’t let me upload the video from the owner to forum CA996E49-A72F-4588-BAF3-6B7944D5C8EB.jpegScreenshot_20211225-200228_Chrome.jpg

I was informed this morning that I was getting a late Christmas present although I miss Zeus so much and feel propper down daily missus has been and paid the deposit on a puppy it’s no alsation or German Shepard as I swore I would never have one agin.

She’s only been and paid deposit on a puppy pug KC registered as she knows how I’ve been feeling since I had to have Zeus put down😭😭😭 it won’t let me upload the video from the owner to forum View attachment 69502View attachment 69505
Great looking dog there mate.

My dog's best friend is a Pug that lives across the road, she must be about 4 to 6lb wet, and mine is 7 - 8 stone, they have a great time together, and he is so gentle as he knows she is small and could easily be hurt. Dogs are sooo clever and intuative

Back