Thinking of upgrading my crap f5 box, any suggestions which is best?

If you want the cost ladder I think its
Vu duo 2
Vu solo
Octagon
Crap from there on down. Thats popular opinion.

Hi all, any suggestions what the best box is on the market as my skybox f5s is crap!!!!

thanks

simon

Why do you say that? Had mine 8 month now and never had an issue! Sometimes have to reboot it but that is it! Does exactly wat it says on the tin!!

I will say hold on to what you have till we get a clearer indication of what is happening with c-lines and SLY blocking channels. You don't wanna end up with an expensive FTA box.

hello i have bought an octagon box sf2028 but i am struggling on how to unlock it the watch the sky uk channels can anyone help me pretty please :))

hello i have bought an octagon box sf2028 but i am struggling on how to unlock it the watch the sky uk channels can anyone help me pretty please :))
You need a line. Post a request in the can anyone recommend. .... its in general satellite section

how do i install the line is it true i cant install a cccam

---------- Post Merged at 09:15 PM ----------

can anyone give me a step by step guide how to put a line on an octagon sf2028 hd

Poat new thread in general satellite. Loads on here will help. But in here octagon owners might not see it and ur hijacking someones thread ;-)

Back