TS Media 7.5 How to add to your box

gazhodge

Hi all,

Got the download for TS Media 7.5 on my pc and i am just wondering how to put it on my ibox 2 as the plug in update doesnt update on the box :(

Got DCC and i am connected to my box, just need to know where it goes please.

might have thought if you downloaded plugins on box in extensions should be ts media and you downloaded it and when installed update it from ts media to latest,one could also ftp the file over but not sure where if is temp folder?

What image are you using, openpli images become totally unstable with TSmedia 7.5. Also 7.5 has a couple of known bugs, there is now a 7.6 beta which sorts these.

I'm running openpli :butkiss: And the box currently has ts media 4.6 and won't update to 7.5,
ive tried the temp folder and the download via the plugin.

any ideas?

i did have a good version of ts media on the box but I had to re flash my box as it just stopped working :(

Openpli 4 no longer support TSmedia updates. 4.6 links are mainly dead, suggest you try another image. (Helios 17 works fine). I believe, however, that Openpli 4 may support XBMC plugins (but I have not tried this myself).

---------- Post Merged at 10:40 AM ----------

Openpli 4 no longer supports TSmedia updates. (Personally I am running Helios 17 and can confirm that it does). A reflash might be the answer.

For some reason my box is a bit funny with the images it will take,

i dont mind mind re flashing it if you can link me a download,

for some reason I have to use a xp1000 folder or it won't work.

It says cloud ibox 2 but seems to only like the 2 plus updates :(
i have a feeling it's in the middle of both, that's why it is so difficult to update.
i haven't found a Vix image that works with it yet :(

i flashed a blackhole 2.0.9.1 to my daughter's TWO ibox 2+ ..maybe its of some help..
she had bricked it flashing a blackhole 2.10 but that i fixed with a cypress board..
so..when it was alive again we put the xpeedlx folder on TWO different cheapo china 4gb and 8gb flash drives and the box just ignored them..
using my corsair 16gb with the same procedure..fat32..same folder..usb in BACK..switch on..wait and watch glypfs on front finally got DONE..
installed TSmedia 7.5 & TSpanel with no problems.
this was 4 weeks ago and i have no complaints yet..shitty remote but within 6 ft works ok :-)
if anyone need the 84mb xspeedlx folder we used i dont mind uploading it - i dont know if i may upload it to here though :-(

you should never try to update a clone - u need to flash a properly patched image to upgrade..

Last edited:
I have 2 working openpli images that work fine, it's just ts media 7.5 that it doesn't like :( I think before it crashed it was on 7.0 or something like that and worked great,
would love to put open vix on it but haven't found one yet that works.
Will have to keep testing,
which is the best ibox to have as I have seen, 2, 2 plus and 3?

I like my 2+
The vix here in downloads works fine with everything and dumbguy is currently sorting all the online streaming stuff. I flashed a 1st draft of it and all was gooood ;-) he knows his stuff

think the problem in pli image is tsmedia old version 1.6 no longer upgrades you need 2.0 version! using dcc telnet to box and type "opkg update" ignore quotes hit enter let it run will install new plugins downloads etc then ftp tsmedia 7.4 or 7.5 to tmp folder then back to telnet and type "opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk" hit enter it will install new ts media and install required pyro files needed to run the new tsmedia works great

Tsmedia can be very hit and miss at times. Try the movies. If none work in all providers and u have a minimum 2mb connection it SHOULD work.
Or try an image IF U KNOW WHAT UR DOING that has it set up proxies and all.

Tsmedia can be very hit and miss at times. Try the movies. If none work in all providers and u have a minimum 2mb connection it SHOULD work.
Or try an image IF U KNOW WHAT UR DOING that has it set up proxies and all.

R thanks mate. How do u sort the image than

Back