Unlocking an i phone

Have to wait till tomorrow to do it as I'm doing a laptop tomorrow with a couple of 2.0 ports on it. Mine only has a 2.0 hub which won't work. Keeps giving me 1600 error which supposedly has to do with it needing to be 2.0 single port.

just a questoin for you tkers,i have just bought my son a ipod touch 8 gig for crimbo,been puting some tunes on for him,but i was just thinking how hard it would be to jailbreak it so i could put some free games and apps on for him,am not that good with comps my limit is puting new firmware on a starview,thanks for any info and help

shall i just doit from youtube mooley,am a bit scared of f---king it up,mite just leave it till after i give him it at crimbo,what do you think

Are you sure he'll use any apps on it or will he just be using it for movies and music? It might not be worth it to be honest mate unless he intends to use it for other stuff. I would leave till after you give it to him then ask him if he's going to use apps etc. then tell him you'll jailbreak it for him if he wishes. (y) Thats just me mind.

Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. Do look for price comparisons and the unlocking instructions.The best way to unlock your mobile without vain follow the instructions here and unlock your mobile.
Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order. If you made any mistakes in these details these people will never give you a refund!!
One more thing, before placing an order ask them about the conditions for getting a full refund in the case of a code failure! Think and make a wise decision.
I have personally bought the code there and unlocked my mobile. . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.

4easier to go to the network its locked too o2 do it on line for free if you are the contract holder/person who bought it - most networks charge 20 quid or less

Back