Updated line and my box still isn't working

Yes its CWS and it's in the USR/KEYS folder. My provider has helped me a bit and he has been providing for 3 years. I'm starting to wonder if I've altered some other settings i.e when I do a service scan it comes back with no channels at all

Yes its CWS and it's in the USR/KEYS folder. My provider has helped me a bit and he has been providing for 3 years. I'm starting to wonder if I've altered some other settings i.e when I do a service scan it comes back with no channels at all
in that case the box isn't connected to VM
Check the cable is in the correct socket, check the splitter and replace if required
Do you get broadband from them?
can you get ch4 and ch5?

in that case the box isn't connected to VM
Check the cable is in the correct socket, check the splitter and replace if required
Do you get broadband from them?
can you get ch4 and ch5?
It has worked for 3 years previously. I started having problems when I tried to subscribe again this year. I didn't have autobouquets 3.1 so I've had to do various upgrades.

I am on cable and I have been for 3 years.

OK my box still isn't working. My provider sent another line and that won't work. I've used this for 3 years without any problems. I'm thinking maybe I've made a slight and knocked something off.

All the channels are there just no signal, can I do any easy checks to see what is wrong ?

No one mention do a network scan to see if all are green ticks and have you stopped/started your softcam.

I do have all the green ticks on the network scan and I keep doing the network scan. My provider has sent another line but neither work. Does anyone know where I can get a reliable test line ? Thanks in advance.

ask for a test line with CWS at the start of the line, then put it into the usr/keys/newcamds.list file, then restart the mgcamd and if your scan has worked, then it should fire up m8

Last edited:
I do have all the green ticks on the network scan and I keep doing the network scan. My provider has sent another line but neither work. Does anyone know where I can get a reliable test line ? Thanks in advance.
hiya, cant you send line details to an admin, and ask them to check it for you, that way if lines aint working you can let provider know , i'm sure someone will help if they have same box ect

Back