Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

PT 1.08 now available for DRS2 via OTA update backed up channel list but after updating channel list was still in place.

Edit:- Now available in download section to update by USB

Last edited:
I have a viark drs. Updated to sp1 few months back. But the italian channels not opening for me. Is this same for everyone else?

I'm trying to set up 19.2 to get the sports channels. I have done a scan and picked up lots of channels like the dazn ones but for some reason it has not found any sky sports channels or the canal football channels? Any ideas why? Thanks

I'm trying to set up 19.2 to get the sports channels. I have done a scan and picked up lots of channels like the dazn ones but for some reason it has not found any sky sports channels or the canal football channels? Any ideas why? Thanks
You have not said what box you have. When you did the scan did you select network scan.

Hi , I have Viark 4K Sat box that I have not used for about 2 years as I got tired of constantly having to update and I had a pretty good and stable IPTV solution.

Can someone tell me what can now potentially clear and what I need to do to set it up or point me to some tutorials?

Many thanks in advance

Hi , I have Viark 4K Sat box that I have not used for about 2 years as I got tired of constantly having to update and I had a pretty good and stable IPTV solution.

Can someone tell me what can now potentially clear and what I need to do to set it up or point me to some tutorials?

Many thanks in advance
Tutorial here from kegnkiwi

Viark - Viark How To Guide

If your a football fan 16 east is a good chioce. Sky DE,UK and IT are open many packages across the arc if you have a motorised dish.

You will need a SP sub for it

Many thanks in advance
There's a list of available packages if you look back through the thread.

Many thanks in advance
There's only been 7 updates since you purchased 2 years ago?
2 in 2021
3 in 2022
2 in 2023
At least they don't update for no reason like some suppliers, or not at all like some others.
Viark - PT VIARK SAT 4K - Updates

Last edited:
Watched my 1st premier league game on 19.2...luton game on canal foot with radio 5 live commentary and video delay to sync it up. Quality watch definitely buying a 2nd hand dish and tuning to 16 for English coms before next weekend

Watched my 1st premier league game on 19.2...luton game on canal foot with radio 5 live commentary and video delay to sync it up. Quality watch definitely buying a 2nd hand dish and tuning to 16 for English coms before next weekend
Wasn't it in English on S*y DE ?

I watched my first stutter ball on IPTV today, well it was stuttering when it was not freezing and going into a loop.

Back