Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Just found a replay on sky sport 1 with English coms ... I'm new to the foreign Sat's didn't think I could get any English coms on 19.2

I have sportzeventz app and live soccer TV app and neither mentioned sky sports 1 on sky Germany... how do you find out what channels all the games are on? Or do you just have to search?

how do you find out what channels all the games are on? Or do you just have to search?
Tell us what team you support and then we might share the info

I have sportzeventz app and live soccer TV app and neither mentioned sky sports 1 on sky Germany
I don’t think it will for replays

Google Liveonsat this give you all games on satellite by sat and by which satellite
Be careful, he could be a United fan :LOL:

Just found a replay on sky sport 1 with English coms ... I'm new to the foreign Sat's didn't think I could get any English coms on 19.2
I think they might of messed up, That option on the audio has always been stadium sound, Some times the buildup is in English then when the game Kicks off it goes to German or you can change to stadium sound

I thought i was on the E2 thread,Did not realize it was the Viark

Last edited:
I think they might of messed up, That option on the audio has always been stadium sound, Some times the buildup is in English then when the game Kicks off it goes to German or you can change to stadium sound
I hope you’re wrong but I think you’re right. Unless this is one of the benefits of Brexit that bojo was on about. They’ve revoked the law that would let us subscribe to foreign satellite services to bypass U.K. copyright laws.

I support luton town mate
You may struggle to get Every 3pm on weekends where there are multiple kickoffs.

I hope you’re wrong but I think you’re right. Unless this is one of the benefits of Brexit that bojo was on about. They’ve revoked the law that would let us subscribe to foreign satellite services to bypass U.K. copyright laws.

You may struggle to get Every 3pm on weekends where there are multiple kickoffs.
They've got 8 sky sport channels so maybe not

The is English commentary on 16e and there was English commentary today on 19,2. I've just had the Newcastle game on and it had English commentary.
hello mate so sky sports premier league DE had english comms yesterday? did you check any of the 3pm games.

cheers

Back