Vix Apollo 041 01/10/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Vix Apollo 041 edited to fix plugins downloads 21.45 02/10/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe running mgcamd but easy to add cccam.
Running tsmedia 9.1
also subs error made by me fixed along with screen size. :)

The first time you boot after flashing this, leave hdmi cable in box but pull out of tv! Then when u see the 4 dots on box you can plug into tv. Seems to avoid bootstick! :)
Please report back if 025-040 etc was causing your box to stick on boot. Hopefully driver updates included in raw 041 image have fixed this.

Hope it helps

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=468

Last edited:
Everything seems ok on it but.. when u try to use download plugins, this :
"Collected errors;
* opkg_conf_load: Could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.
Execution finished ! !"

All plugins are available in tspanel anyway. Just curious lol

yes because you copied the vix file,they say this:no no:lol

FTP into the box & delete the ocram feed in /etc/opkg/
that was posted for an original box but check if it works on the clones

Cheers cacti. Worked a treat. Will update the backup tomorrow :)
Ya'd think these boys would get their act together lol

Last edited:
How do u find out what bootloader u have?

Try menu/information. If kernel reads 3.6 then u would need to run 05/08/14 .
If serial number is before 2014 08 then ud have to run the 05/08/14 bootloader for the 041 to work.
Also before running any bootloader make sure its not a clone. No made in Korea on back and both boards inside should say air ddt. Take out 5 case screws to see

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ----------

Sucmnsee, is it worth updating from 022 to this version mate?

Only if u want to have tsmedia working and feeds working. Id advise anyone who has 2014 helios or apollo on and doesnt need more plugins etc to stay put. If it aint broke........

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ----------

Sucmnsee, is it worth updating from 022 to this version mate?

Only if u want to have tsmedia working and feeds working. Id advise anyone who has 2014 helios or apollo on and doesnt need more plugins etc to stay put. If it aint broke........[/QUOTE]

Thanks - when you say 'if you want tsmedia working and feeds working' -do you mean film feeds etc. Are there more feeds working in this version of Tsmedia than in the 022 image?

yeh. new proxy from dumbguy and his friend. just about to update tweeked version now. same download but im replacing target file to 21.45 02/10/2014

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ----------

Vix Apollo 041 edited to fix plugins downloads 21.45 02/10/2014

Sorry also this is the only posted image with working plugin feeds. Not just tsmedia. All older dont work fully.

Hi Sucmnsee, I tried to update from img 22 to img 41 but got stuck on boot up. I went back to img 22 and checked my boot kernal which was 3.6 so I downloaded boot 05/08/14 and updated my box. Re-flashed to img 41 but still sticks on boot up. Any ideas please :-)

Go back to 29/5/14 bootloader. Flash.

Go back to Image 022. Flash.

All should be fixed. Its almost same anyway now that 022 tsmedias been sorted

Last edited:
Thanks sucmnsee. Apologies, it's vix 25 I am on, not 22. Updated tsmedia to 7.91 and having issues with it. Would I still us the same process you mentioned above? Also, probably a daft question, but could you ellaborate a bit more on the instructions, I must be having a senior moment :-) what boot loader version is kernel 3.6.0?

usually its the places when movies are selected it goes to are blocked and a newer tsmedia goes to a different place to work,then that gets blocked and process start again lol.

Back