Vix Apollo 041 01/10/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe

Never use deep standby. Dont see benefit so never had the issue. Id say its box related as everything has to be modified for these.

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

Newer images tend to bring newer issues lol

Shame as it boasts a 1W deep standby lol.Yeah only one way to find out. Maybe when got spare time. You tried Blackhole?

Edit for anyone trying 041. I installed an 041 tonight with the hdmi cable connected to box but not tv. Booted fine! Then connected hdmi to tv. :)

Edit for anyone trying 041. I installed an 041 tonight with the hdmi cable connected to box but not tv. Booted fine! Then connected hdmi to tv. :)

Unfortunately still didn't work for me :-( although I am a little suspicious of the bootloader upgrade to 05/08/14. It seems to take a matter of seconds, when compared to the older 29/05 image, so I am not convinced the bootloader update is working !!

Unfortunately still didn't work for me :-( although I am a little suspicious of the bootloader upgrade to 05/08/14. It seems to take a matter of seconds, when compared to the older 29/05 image, so I am not convinced the bootloader update is working !!

Bootloader upgrades do only take a matter of seconds.

Bootloader upgrades do only take a matter of seconds.

Ok cheers, complete red herring on my part there then :-)

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ----------

All is good ;) followed the process Lawley did to get 022 working.

Flash new bootloader 05/08
Flash new image 041
Boot up without USB in (came up)
Re-boot with USB in (came up)

Cheers :yes!:

I've also managed to get 041 installed by doing 2 flashes of Aug bootloader and 2 flashes of the 041 image, booting up after second flash with no usb and no hdmi connected to TV. Probably didn't need to pull the hdmi out but did so just in case after reading one of Sucmnsee's previous posts in another thread. Thanks Sucmnsee:)

never ever plug in sat cables or hdmi

cables as you can seriously damaging box

and tv if powered on
:no no::no no::no no:

Never use deep standby. Dont see benefit so never had the issue. Id say its box related as everything has to be modified for these.

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

Newer images tend to bring newer issues lol
058 has no issues with deep standby

How do I setanta sports etc to SlY England provider so it's in the sports section?

Last edited:
How do I setanta sports etc to SKY England provider so it's in the sports section?

Cant mate gotta leave it in Ire sports section.

Think you can move it but will change back every morning with new scan.

I am running Sly England and Sly ROI and added the setanter in the sports section and it seems to be ok?

I forced a scan and it's staying there and hasn't affect my English regional list.

Try menu/information. If kernel reads 3.6 then u would need to run 05/08/14 .
If serial number is before 2014 08 then ud have to run the 05/08/14 bootloader for the 041 to work.
Also before running any bootloader make sure its not a clone. No made in Korea on back and both boards inside should say air ddt. Take out 5 case screws to see

What is the importance of this? can bootloaders cause the box to be bricked, i think i loaded one from cloud ibox .com a while back and it is working fine....

Back