isMnvVH.jpg

mint gman were can I get this

here is the tivo skin hd
unrar the zip flie

1.jpg

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-vm-hd_v2_chababu_all.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 380
hi all iam trying to set up zgemma H1 with virgin skin but i cant seem to find it anywhere all download links i found on google dont seem to work

poor menu and epg on this skin,any news on a improved version

I tried to download IPTV plugin using this skin. It seemed to download and said execution finished but I could not see it in plugins thereafter. I rebooted box. Still no joy. Can anyone tell me the correct way to download a plugin. Specifically IPTV.

Try blue button see if shows in extensions? It also shows in menu, settings near the bottom I'm sure all the settings for it...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Unrar to your computer desktop say, FTP to tmp folder on your box, then on your remote go to menu setup vix install local ext, green, reboot. Then setup system user interface skin setup vm2 hd to try it...

Unrar to your computer desktop say, FTP to tmp folder on your box, then on your remote go to menu setup vix install local ext, green, reboot. Then setup system user interface skin setup vm2 hd to try it...

Hi,

Thanks for that. Ive got the VM skin but when following the setup guideI cant seem to get the Rytec only. I have 3 different sky options.

Go to open TV providers>>> Start Order and you should only have rytec virgin media in there green utton save

Would you have any idea what I am doing wrong? I can get frreview to clear but not VM channels and I dont have any bouquets for sports,movies etc...

Hello All,
i am new here i just got Zgemma H.2S it got the Openvix with Blue HD & Red HD Skin!
is it possible to get "Openvix Tivo Skin" fully function instead of boring Red HD Skin
basically it my first Zgemma box and i don't know nothing about em.
Many Thank

Back