Vpn

Sirius

Hi all, do we now need a vpn, iptv not clearing and are there any recommended may be a trial to test, thanks

Strange, Do providers block like virmin

Who’s your provider and how are you running iptv, I have Jedi maker back

I was suggesting vpn on phone then try iptv via app as it's easier to add vpn on phone and you can tell if it's a block or provider issues. If vpn on phone works then add it to e2

I use a VPN all the time when connected to my service provider, I don't need it but I'd prefer them not to see what I'm watching/doing. (but that's just me)

As posted in the "data thread" about "you need for high speed to be able to watch IPTV" no you don't.

Here's my data usage over 5 hours of streaming.

193 meg over 5 hours.!

20191014_080441.jpg

You probably don't need a VPN. Should you use one that is a different matter.

I use one for all IPTV, Cybetflix and downloading stuff. Basically it is personal choice.

Same goes for me. I am a frequent traveler I rather prefer vpn before accessing any public wifi or any other place that may be harmful for my data and could be hacked from there. I addition to that I also dont want my ISP to see my usages. Because most of the time when I stream online my ISP limits me on some time on data usages. So my vpn helps me there too in terms of ISP Throttling. You guys can have a look on to it. It may be useful for some people. But I feel blessed whenever I use my VPN.
You guys will be glad to know that I have used many vpns of different providers so I can relate which one is best for what purpose :P :grin:

I do not recommend this because it's based in the USA. And if anything happens they'll reveal your details easily. They do not ignore DMCA. They do not reroute traffic it's been proved. It's a crap commercial product and nothing else.

The only good reliable providers are PROTONVPN and EXPRESSVPN

EXPRESSVPN THE ONLY VPN who can bypass netflix and so on the best on the market. Maximum speed as possible. Great security.
PROTON VPN HIGHEST SECURITY ASS POSSIBLE pieces of equipment are being stored in massive bunkers (former military or ice age survival as long as those stay in bunkers in countries where USLaw does not apply

IGNORE NORDVPN it's been compromised aswell.

Actually in many countries VPN is not needed at all. Only in places like UK OR USA because they like to control what people do on the internet.
Also some providers in the UK don't block anything for example like Vivaciti i give a lot respect to them. EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED THERE. But that's only very few providers. ENTANET BASED PROVIDERS really good in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back