Wanted replacement Satellite dish with fittings for motorised set up 95cms big ?

carmine

Good evening all.
Hope you are all well ?

I am after a cheap Satellite dish to replace my old one has been fine for over 25 years but needs repacing now. Use to have triax 95cms dish for my motorised set up from 30 west to 42 east. Does anyone have one for sale new or second hand looking for fair price and fittings please let us know if anyone can help me please ?

Best Regards as always on this great forum
Carmine

Good evening all.
Hope you are all well ?

I am after a cheap Satellite dish to replace my old one has been fine for over 25 years but needs repacing now. Use to have triax 95cms dish for my motorised set up from 30 west to 42 east. Does anyone have one for sale new or second hand looking for fair price and fittings please let us know if anyone can help me please ?

Best Regards as always on this great forum
Carmine
Maybe say your location as dishes not the easiest items to ship.
eBay and gumtree can be good for local pick up for dishes cheap

Facebook market place mate to add to the above.

Picked up some reall gems over the years on there

One last thing I can get 30 west to 42 east with 95 CMS dish would I still be okay in South East UK with 90cms.dish
You will get a slight reduction in signal level, so if you has any sats or channels that were borderline on your 95cm then those will be in theory worse.

Saying that we have seen the state of your 95cm dish install, so if you installed a 90cm properly it will no doubt track the arc better and actually improve things.

You will get a slight reduction in signal level, so if you has any sats or channels that were borderline on your 95cm then those will be in theory worse.

Saying that we have seen the state of your 95cm dish install, so if you installed a 90cm properly it will no doubt track the arc better and actually improve things.
Okay I may opt for the 90 cm dish then just need to get sure all three points are alligned

I have been looking where you both recommended and nothing bigger than 80 cms so far
Just wondered if you see anything else or from somewhere new thats a great offer then pplease let us know here
thank you all in advance
Carmine

Back