Wanted replacement Satellite dish with fittings for motorised set up 95cms big ?

Assume you have messaged seller , del normally approx 10days
Of course they said it's in the hands of the postal service. I thought they were sending with some sort of tracking number but have checked and it's been sent with economical postage whatever that means

I had a look at that ebay page, looks neat but the bit 223 sold looks a bit odd, Can you get your money back from ebay? I checked an post site and they rate they quote for postage looks wonky.

But with BREXIT postage between here and the UK is a nightmare. If the seller mucks up the label the item gets returned to them but you will never know.

I had a look at that ebay page, looks neat but the bit 223 sold looks a bit odd, Can you get your money back from ebay? I checked an post site and they rate they quote for postage looks wonky.

But with BREXIT postage between here and the UK is a nightmare. If the seller mucks up the label the item gets returned to them but you will never know.
I have been told if I don't receive anything by Monday afternoon they will refund me but I just want the part. As I can't find any sellers in England it's a nightmare

28th Sept to 17 Oct is a mighty long time. Have you that ebay guarantee thingy and start seeking your money back. With that service they should refund your money and let you keep the item if it ever shows up.

28th Sept to 17 Oct is a mighty long time. Have you that ebay guarantee thingy and start seeking your money back. With that service they should refund your money and let you keep the item if it ever shows up.
That's what I'm bringing up with them tomorrow apparently that's the earliest I can do this

I've got a 1.2m channel master with a Jaeger 1224 H 2 H Motor mounted on TK brackets, only problem is it's still on the wall i can upload image of dish laterP1030516.JPG

Back