Weird problem zgemma/xtreme editor iptv lack of epg

Paulfur

As title says I have an odd problem where I can only view channels via the favourites tab,no epg or channels exist in the usual way (epg) however the VOD section is there? Any ideas,thanks in advance

Attachments

• 00BDE58A-E204-416A-9669-9F3550903E22.jpeg
    00BDE58A-E204-416A-9669-9F3550903E22.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 47
I had the same problem on my duo2 had to keep resetting xtream editor configs as I had my own account on xtream. Don't reset yours if you don't have you're own account with xtream.
What you can do is ftp to ect/enigma2
and there is a file for xtream.xml source copy it to pc/laptop then put it in ect/epgimporter folder then go into epgimporter plugin and select it in sources (blue button) save it green button then yellow button to download the epg.
Not a fix but a work around lol.

I had the same problem on my duo2 had to keep resetting xtream editor configs as I had my own account on xtream. Don't reset yours if you don't have you're own account with xtream.
What you can do is ftp to ect/enigma2
and there is a file for xtream.xml source copy it to pc/laptop then put it in ect/epgimporter folder then go into epgimporter plugin and select it in sources (blue button) save it green button then yellow button to download the epg.
Not a fix but a work around lol.

Sounds hard work lol plus I’m probs one of the only people who doesn’t have a laptop/computer

Sorry to be a pest but has anyone ever encountered this problem reset box etc but still to no avail. Any suggestions would be really appreciated tia.

Sorry to be a pest but has anyone ever encountered this problem reset box etc but still to no avail. Any suggestions would be really appreciated tia.
Try this if you don't have a laptop
Download dreamexplorer from the plugins Downloads.
Open dreamexplorer and then go to ect/enigma2 and go down to epgimporter.xtream.sources.xml
Press the yellow button to copy it.
It will then open and you will see internal flash press OK then go down to ect press ok then go down to epgimporter press red button to move the file. Edit out of dreamexplorer. Then go to epgimporter and set up the xtream source by pressing the blue button then tick xtream source then save it green button then press yellow button to download epg.

Epg importer not working as should be at moment having loads trouble with it can get it loading as soon as it updates that’s it all gone

Open dreamexplorer and then go to ect/enigma2 and go down to epgimporter.xtream.sources.xml
It will then open and you will see internal flash press OK then go down to ect press ok then go down to epgimporter press red button to move the file. Edit out of dreamexplorer. Then go to epgimporter and set up the xtream source by pressing the blue button then tick xtream source then save it green button then press yellow button to download epg.

Hey,can’t seem to find the “etc” part and the epgimporter file that I’m moving the file too. Any ideas ?

Sounds like epgimporter is not installed on box press menu then plugins then green button to download it.
It should be in extension

Downloaded and done everything still no success. Not sure if it’s a lack of epg just channels aren’t showing up under the tabs (entertainment) (sports) etc. Maybe didn’t word it correctly.

There’s definitely a problem with sulls bouquet maker which works with epg importer been like it for a couple of weeks I can get epg working no problem then by the morning it’s gone the only way to get it back is to delete bouquet maker and epg importer and run the script again

Just looked at your pic there’s an option in bouquet maker once you’ve got all your details in correctly yours must be set for 1 bouquet for all iptv so everything is in 1 folder

Back