What box for iptv?

fergieman

Hi guys

I'm looking to buy a box to run an iptv service. The box is for my aul lad so I need something that is easy to use and get up and running. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

An android box with the stb emu app or a mag box.

Android box has the benefits of being able to run other apps so this would be my preference. Which 1 depends on your budget

Totally clueless. Got any names of devices? Also do I need to install a plugin if I run it on the Android platform?

Do you have a smart tv by lg or Samsung? Is so you can use the smart iptv or perfect player app

If you want a box there's a few choices but I use a mag 256
Or as said you can use a android box
I use the nvadia shield

I would recommend a mag box to somebody who is looking for something that is straight forward to use and you dont have to be technically minded to set it up just a few simple steps and you will have straight forward channel list 24hr epg catch-up tv and video on demand subscription dependent of course I have used smart iptv app on tv and on Nvidia Shield android box plus tried a few other apps but the mag is definitely more family friendly the mag 254 or 256 are what you want preferably 256

This is true and mags are a lot easier to set up takes seconds
The enigma box's there a loads of different ways to run iptv some better than others if you like playing around with the box there ok
If you just want to watch tv grab a mag only box I'll supply

Back