What you've all been waiting for... DDuo 3.00

Iky,

To Obtain Support:

1. Press Menu

2. Go to System Information

3. Open StarviewSupportRequest.exe

4. Submit a support request. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE BOX NUMBER ( found in system information ).

the info is all in the readme Document thats in the download,

I presume and I don't have any of these boxes that if you get a message like that you need to take out the sub for there 'support' that they are offering and is also in the download :dunno:

Many thanks for the update. I have loaded it all and got the Box not registered box. I cannot go to menu or anything. Could someone please help me? Many thanks

every time i try to update the fw i get a message saying 'unknown upgrade', i've downloaded the file like 5 times but i still get the same message, can you help?

format usb to fat32 download flie unrar Press menu > utility > Usb > uk > dduo3.00ups > ok s/w upgrade > ok

Last edited:
this thread is for the ddigital duo posts only starview has its own section,best to post over there as it may confuse people what firmware to use.
always read the thread title as it says what to use it on [ only ]
mistakes do happen and bobby quoted a starview firmware by mistake,he meant the ddigital firmware,nice to see some people read the threads.we are all humanlol

now that ddigital is coming back should it have its own section so as not to get confused with starview,different firmwares.

Last edited:
Hi,

Does the Duo_3.00 work on SV6

Do not try this firmware on Starview 6 or 7. Besides, I believe even if you tried, your SV will report that it will be unable to update with this firmware, and rightly so because this firmware isn't for the SV6 or SV7 but the DDuo.

confusion starting as per normal,always read the firmware description as it says what to use it on,like putting diesel in a petrol tank:whacko:easily doneROFL

can u run a starview box of a internet dongle

If you mean the SV 6/7. Then yes you can as they have network interface cards built in so they connect to the internet.

However this thread is for the DDuo and not the SV7.

By the way, what do you mean my internet dongle?

If its a mobile broadband dongle, then i'm not too sure (that would be conected to the USB slot on the SV without no connection to the ethernet slot on the box so i dont see that working?), if its a WiFi ethernet bridge you are referring to then the answer is yes.

Back