What you've all been waiting for... DDuo 3.00

guys how do i open the starviewsystemrequest.exe im gettint the same message unknown upgarde:beg:

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Thanks mate, one question though ive tried the StarviewSupportRequest.exe app but its not allowing me to submit my request any pointers as to what im doing wron gwill be greatly appreciated.

i need help on how to get all sports channels on starview hd combo?

To Obtain Support:

1. Press Menu

2. Go to System Information

3. Open StarviewSupportRequest.exe

4. Submit a support request. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE BOX NUMBER ( found in system information ).[/QUOTE]

why? have i missed a post saying the combo has a firmware fix,seen the sv6 and sv7 and ddigital duo:whistling:

i am not able to downloD IT CAN YOU PLEASE help me

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

do have to pay to able to download on here

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

i dont know why

No you don't need to pay to download, but you do need to Read forum rules and message and email from admin, its all explained there.

I feel blonde cause all I want to do is get my starview box working as it is expired and I cant find how on this site PLEASE HELP :-(

I feel blonde cause all I want to do is get my starview box working as it is expired and I cant find how on this site PLEASE HELP :-(

Which starview box are you referring too?

If its the DDuo then you are in the right thread, if its the Starview 6 or 7 then follow this thread:

http://www.techkings.org/starview/27453-starview-supporter-1-02-a.html

I know its a long thread but believe me everything is in there, if you have any queries that have not been bought up before then feel free to leave a message in that thread. But a good read and you'll be on your way...

Bottom line is: You will have to pay for either a 6 month or a 12 month subscription to Starview in order to get your box up and running, as said above, everything you need to know about this is in that thread.

Back