Cable Where to start with an H1?

Bcm

Ok. I want to get rid of my VM boxes, keeping the BB only.

I'm guessing I need an ZGemma H1 box as I've no SatDish. If I buy a box from eBay or something what would be my next step, where would I buy a gift. I want HD too.

Any advice, links or pointers would be great!

you can get ur box from fly bay but do not get a gift from there as many b4 u have had theres hands burnt

Where can I get one from, is it just as simple as installing firmware on the box and getting a gift?

if u shop about most of them come with firmwere installed and look on here for a line post in right place and some one will pm u

Beware if you have any weak channels the H1 will not pick them up, as like the ibox3, the H2 has a better cable tuner and picks them up.

I've read the H2 has a great tuner, but the H1 with the Sammy 101 cable tuner is superb, I've not had any issues with mine as of yet, I know the earlier H1's had a crappy Sony tuner but the Samsung ones are very good.

I took the plunge and ordered an H1. Should be here tomorrow. What's the best guide to follow to set up with no Sat feed?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I took the plunge and ordered an H1. Should be here tomorrow. What's the best guide to follow to set up with no Sat feed?

I set one up for the first time yesterday. I flashed one of the Vix images in the firmware section. All the steps were provided in the post.

Use one of back ups to get you up and running This will set paths DO Not use Official Vix image Only use the patched Version

Now I'm confused. Box came today. At the back is only got 1coax screw in. It says LNB. Where does the Vermins cable go into?

The vermin cable goes the 1 that needs the adaptor like a TV 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in mate.if your not sure about this part your gonna have fun setting it up lol.concentate on the setup mate.

Haha. I'm usually okay with tech/computer stuff. Must be in full ****** mode with this cable tho.

Back