Cable Where to start with an H1?

Right so I flashed the box with sucmnsee latest and it came uo saying tune failed, I'm assuming thats because I havent set up any other settings? I'm just Downloading FileZilla for the next step, I think. :whacko:

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 PM ----------

Ok, I've got basic channels, which I expect to have, but no connection possible to the box with FileZilla, I've added the CCCAm and DGCam plugins, but filezilla gives an error

Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server"

Any ideas?

Hi

I've just bought a H1 box.
If you say that flebay is not a good place to buy gift from, where would you recommend?

Right so I flashed the box with sucmnsee latest and it came uo saying tune failed, I'm assuming thats because I havent set up any other settings? I'm just Downloading FileZilla for the next step, I think. :whacko:

Ok, I've got basic channels, which I expect to have, but no connection possible to the box with FileZilla, I've added the CCCAm and DGCam plugins, but filezilla gives an error

Any ideas?

I have this same issue. Really stuck & need help asap.
Thanks

Any ideas?

I have this same issue. Really stuck & need help asap.
Thanks

Trouble putting line on ??

Mine was the wrong IP, log into your router and check the ip for the box, mu IP ended 1 and the box eneded 7, so double check.

Back