Wii software 4.3

biffo122

I have been informed that the wii update brings the system up to 4.3. Does any1 know if there is a softmod for this version

kids didn't mess it up on you did they K?? the second link in 7th's post shows the latest fix, but it will be a little while before the new bannerbomb is out

what in the name of all that is good, did he think he was doing? there is no way back for a little while as soon as there is, it will be at techkings.

hi

as the 4.3 softmod is in progress, will a chip still suffice, my sis in law has recently update to new f/w, so maybe the mod-chip is her only choice.

cheers

bonez

hey bonez, there is a way around this now, if your Wii is ntsc(usa) you will need to have the super smash bros. brawl, or if yours is PAL (europe) you need to have the lego indiana jones - the original adventure. there is a way round this, you will find it here > > > >http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-wii/13286-progress-modding-4-3-a.html if you follow the instructions very carefully, you will get it done. if you need help, post in that thread and i will give you a dig out as i have done two.
best of luck

Back